By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Bayonetta 2 do well? (Updated with EU numbers)

How much will Bayonetta 2 sell LT?

Less than 500k! 116 17.85%

500k+ 99 15.23%

600k+ 59 9.08%

700k+ 60 9.23%

800k+ 57 8.77%

900k+ 37 5.69%

More than 1 million! 220 33.85%

Total:648
SubiyaCryolite said:
OK its nice to see non Mario, Donkey Kong or Wii Sports Nintendo game at the top of the chart.

I'm not sure, but doesn't it called a racism?

Around the Network

Isn't this just day one sales because it came out the 24th and the week ending was the 25th?

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

mcronesixteen said:
Isn't this just day one sales because it came out the 24th and the week ending was the 25th?

Two days, and this is exactly what was discussed to no end when it launched in Japan. Most games launch at the end of the week and the first couple of days bear the vast majority of FW sales even in cases where the game has more days to sell.

This is how it has always been with game releases and has no bearing on the seeming success/lack thereof of software releases.

RolStoppable said:
Sharu said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
OK its nice to see non Mario, Donkey Kong or Wii Sports Nintendo game at the top of the chart.

Questionable taste.

ah, its the same actually!

Hey it outdid the PS4 version of the Evil Within world wide, so that's good.

Around the Network

Europeans being europeans as usual i see

It seems to have done fine here in the West FW. Definitely won't outsell Bayo PS3 or 360 globally due to the gap caused by Japan and the terrible console market there, but it may have a chance to make up some of those numbers in the US. Depends on how GOTY awards turn out this year.

I'm going to stick with a 750k LT prediction for now.

NNID: TheCCluc

Couldn't have expected much better. She'll get to a respectable level if Nintendo can keep pushing through the holiday.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:
Sharu said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

Questionable taste.

Thanks for reminding me why I sold the system and avoid the Nintendo community. None of this was necessary and it was meant as a compliment.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I expected it to do less so good sales and this is not including digital sales. hopefully it has Bayonetta long legs :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(