By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
Seece said:
Manlytears said:
Seece said:

Point # 1: lol !!! 1-year, and there are still stranded X1 bundles whit COD ghost? I could not help but laughing. 

Point # 2: X1 is back on the horse in the fight for November! I really think the X1 will lead November, this incredible price, microsoft is doing a very good deal for consumers! 

More than this, i realy think X1 victory in Nov. will be an landslide, I predict over 300k consoles advantage if things continue this rhythm, maybe even more!

It's an XB360 bundle (think it debuted in october as well)

lol! shame on me! Now things make sense! thanks for the correction!

Around the Network
Seece said:
colafitte said:

Almost as bad indeed....

No, I said not as bad

Ups!, I meant to say what you said.

I don't think the Sunset Overdrive bundle cracked the top 100 before release. Now it's in the top 10, lol. Something isn't adding up with these sales.

Playstation_prophet said:
I don't think the Sunset Overdrive bundle cracked the top 100 before release. Now it's in the top 10, lol. Something isn't adding up with these sales.

Yes it did. It ended up selling out. This is the first day its back in stock. Hence the 11,000% boost.

Who would buy a console before black friday and the 1000 deals that are about to happen?

Around the Network

110k during Destiny week, it should at least do double that. I think around 250k for the week, maybe like 900k for the month. It's a 5 week month right?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

jlmurph2 said:

Yes it did. It ended up selling out. This is the first day its back in stock. Hence the 11,000% boost.

Link?

jlmurph2 said:

Link?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms

Fusioncode said:
110k during Destiny week, it should at least do double that. I think around 250k for the week, maybe like 900k for the month. It's a 5 week month right?

If it does 250k this week, plus BF+5 weeks it would sell more than 900k in Nov....

After making some research of prior years...., maybe I understimated what XBO could do this week. 200k+ is a serious posibilty. The only reason why it won't sell more is just there's still a lot of people that still want to buy a PS4, and these people won't change their mind so easily.

jlmurph2 said:

Link?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms#1 (currently up 13,300%)

The movers and shakers chart is full of Xbone games and there's only 4 PS4 games in the top 100. Things are really looking good for the Xbone in the US atm