By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "10 Hours of Walking In NYC As a Woman "

RolStoppable said:
That's a pretty weak argument for harassment being a problem when 10 hours are condensed into two minutes that aren't even completely filled with legitimate harassment.

Its a sad state of affairs when "whats up beautiful have a nice day" is harrasment. or even just sayimg hi.

Its also a sad state of affairs when they have to delbrately walk through the shittier parts of town in tight fitting top/pants for 10 hours to scrape enough comments for one 2 minute video. also by cutting into different parts it also removes the context, situations where she is "being followed" could very well simply just be a person that was walking in that direction to begin with, the only actual count of harrasment i see is the awkward guy trailing along side throwing glances, but as awkward as that was, without context how are we to know he wouldnt have been walking down the road in that direction anyway.

10 hours of walking, 2 minutes of cherry picked moments.

Around the Network

Women became crazy nowadays. Is there a country where feminist doesnt exist ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

^Antarctica?

Aerys said:
Women became crazy nowadays. Is there a country where feminist doesnt exist ?

i take offence to your post and im a woman, mods ban him , hes a mysoginistic monster that must be stopped.

And some of them would say that and really mean it...

This doesn't look like largest city of GDP 1 country to me, more like some hole in place like brazil or something.

You could probably walk for 100 hours in Tokyo or Beijing without getting material to shoot this 2 minute video. That's why these cities produce all electronics in the world while New York produces hip-hop songs and global instability.

Around the Network

Street harassment is so exaggerated by feminist.

For personnal story :

Sit on the bus at first stop, be alone just fine. I didn't have my earphones.

Bus is full after few stops, a woman sits by my side. I say "hi" to her. She stands, goes the other side of the bus standing and looks at me like i'm some creep.

So much for being polite

RenCutypoison said:

Bus is full after few stops, a woman sits by my side. I say "hi" to her.

Woah, I stopped reading there. What a creep weirdo you are!

Another attempted media beat up creating a story out of nothing.
No one waving money at her and mistaking her as a street worker.

Wright said:
RenCutypoison said:

Bus is full after few stops, a woman sits by my side. I say "hi" to her.

Woah, I stopped reading there. What a creep weirdo you are!

yh i'm a pretty terrible human being.

In 10 years time she will do a video how men run away from her cause of her saggy decayed body.