By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "10 Hours of Walking In NYC As a Woman "

curl-6 said:
Soundwave said:

I know some guys will say "well I wouldn't mind if women complimented me" ... would you also be just fine with gay men leering at you, following you around, saying "mmm and hey stud" as you walk past?

Obviously, I can't speak for women, but I have no problem with being hit on by gay guys, I find it flattering. But that's just me.

I wouldn't have a big problem with it, its happened to me in the past but it's not a daily or even weekly thing. If I had to go through a neighborhood everyday to work and got hit on or approached on a daily basis ... IMO it would get pretty annoying after a while. I can see why some women aren't cool with it. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
curl-6 said:
Soundwave said:

I know some guys will say "well I wouldn't mind if women complimented me" ... would you also be just fine with gay men leering at you, following you around, saying "mmm and hey stud" as you walk past?

Obviously, I can't speak for women, but I have no problem with being hit on by gay guys, I find it flattering. But that's just me.

I wouldn't have a big problem with it, its happened to me in the past but it's not a daily or even weekly thing. If I had to go through a neighborhood everyday to work and got hit on or approached on a daily basis ... IMO it would get pretty annoying after a while. I can see why some women aren't cool with it. 

Oh, I can also see why some women aren't cool with it. And I wouldn't ok with being persistently pursued after polite rejecting someone. I just personally have no issue with being hit on by guys.