By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS should bring XB1 deals to other countries

Are you with me on this?

Yes, I want XB1 to sell well 13 46.43%

Yes, I want you to save some bucks 4 14.29%

No 11 39.29%

Total:28

XB1 is getting awesome deals in USA this month, so it doesn't make sense why they don't bring the deals to other countries. All countries are important for sales and it would definitely help XB1 to sell well compared to PS4 in these countries. I am also getting an XB1 soon so I would save a lot of bucks if they brought over these deals to India. Its $670 in my country and cutting its price by $100 would help it to sell a lot more than before.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

XB1 is getting awesome deals in USA this month, so it doesn't make sense why they don't bring the deals to other countries. All countries are important for sales and it would definitely help XB1 to sell well compared to PS4 in these countries. I am also getting an XB1 soon so I would save a lot of bucks if they brought over these deals to India. Its $670 in my country and cutting its price by $100 would help it to sell a lot more than before.

heard about australia?
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msaus/en_AU/list/Xbox-One-consoles/categoryID.65074600?icid=XboxCat_ModA_XBO5GamesLive_01112014

and if we talk about countries like uk or germany, there a always very very good retailer promotion and deal. they just dont need to.
u can get a ps4 including fifa 15 and second controller for 399 euro. or an xb1 sunset overdrive bundle for 349 euro or below ;)

Someone should email m$

Agreed. MS focuses on their best market while they are getting slaughtered in almost every other market. They need to do something to spur sales outside the US/UK.

Yeah MS should bring the price cut and bundles to UK and Europe, just like Sony should take their bundles to the US. Without it Europe is going to be utterly dominated by PS4 this holiday, including the UK and XB1 will have a very good chance at winning in the US

Around the Network

MS sould absolutely focus more on other markets, relying too much on US+UKwil never get them more than 30-40% marketshare.

I think they will, just closer to the holidays.

Maybe MS thinks that not many people outside of anglosaxon countries and MSChartz cares about the Xbone, so why lose money, Xbox faithful will buy it anyway. Huge majority of others will choose the PS4 no matter the 50$ difference.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

They called them tier two for a reason, those market wont buy it at any significantly greater rate even if they cut the price by 25%

No one likes being called second rate.

Yeah they need to bring it to Canada!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54