By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSPlus free games November 2014

fireburn95 said:

Complain now here
Dont forget to sound like spoiled brats who complain about free stuff

It's not free. I pay for Playstation Plus.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

I have a question for people who are subscribed to PlayStation Plus but who do not own a PlayStation 4, only a PlayStation 3 and/or PlayStation Vita: Are you happy with the offerings. If no, are you re-subscribing when your current subscription runs out?
If I didn't have a PlayStation 4, there was no way in hell I'd re-subscribe, things get worse every month.

Okay I can accept the smaller games on PS4 since it is a new platform. I'll even let them off on Vita since it's library is so small. But what the heck happened to PS3? We used to go AAA games every month and now it's all small games on PS3 as well. It's come to the point where I don't even care to play the games they put on PS+ when previously I used to wait in anticipation until they announced the games coming to it every month.

Oh well damn, PS+ is slowly getting worse and the only reason I payed for it was for the free games and since they're giving out garbage free games I'll never play I don't think I'll be renewing my membership.

(The above statement was just my opinion, if you don't like it, well too damn bad )

theprof00 said:
fireburn95 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxwK8iKqUmE

PS4

Binding of Isaac

Steamworld Dig

PS3

Frozen Synapse: Prime

Luftrausers

Vita

The hungry horde

Escape Plan

aww i was excited to see binding of isaac but it's for ps4 :(

its for vita too

Around the Network

Same time last year we got Remember Me, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Stranger's Wrath and Motorstorm RC (cross-buy).

Yeah... not cool Sony. :(

BraveNewWorld said:
fireburn95 said:

Complain now here
Dont forget to sound like spoiled brats who complain about free stuff

It's not free. I pay for Playstation Plus.

You're paying for the service. The games are an incentive. Even if it was indies for the whole year, you're getting probably close to £800 value for £35.

Luftrausers, Binding of Isaac and frozen synapse are three brilliant games i've enjoyed on PC.
A game doesn't have to be generic or have a publisher to be considered good.
Indies these days are miles better than 'AAA'

Dont like it. Guess what, you can buy games you like. Or don't subscribe to the service.

Tbone said:
WHat a shit update, even worse than October.

That was very un-T-boney!!

Will check out Binding of Isaac. Aside from that, meh.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

UltimateUnknown said:
Okay I can accept the smaller games on PS4 since it is a new platform. I'll even let them off on Vita since it's library is so small. But what the heck happened to PS3? We used to go AAA games every month and now it's all small games on PS3 as well. It's come to the point where I don't even care to play the games they put on PS+ when previously I used to wait in anticipation until they announced the games coming to it every month.

didnt ps3 get batman last month? 

And also frozen synapse is awesome. Try before you deny because the game just doesnt happen to have a publisher.