By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSPlus free games November 2014

Xevross said:

Looks like I'l finally get to try out the Binding Of Isaac

BOI is fantastic if you are old enough to remember and enjoy the old 2D Zelda(1, Gameboy, SNES) dungeons. Plenty of replay value, tons of weapons and secrets. I played it on PC while at work for a good 4 months before my save randomly deleted itself.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
dukerx2 said:
It really sucks when you own half of the games. O'well il give the others a shot.

So far sony have been pretty good at getting an unreleased (on ps4) game in each month. I mean, velocity! Best game evar

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with velocity. There's been some really great PS+ games

fireburn95 said:
dukerx2 said:
It really sucks when you own half of the games. O'well il give the others a shot.

So far sony have been pretty good at getting an unreleased (on ps4) game in each month. I mean, velocity! Best game evar

Yeah its awesome getting a game on release day for free.

CDiablo said:
Xevross said:

Looks like I'l finally get to try out the Binding Of Isaac

BOI is fantastic if you are old enough to remember and enjoy the old 2D Zelda(1, Gameboy, SNES) dungeons. Plenty of replay value, tons of weapons and secrets. I played it on PC while at work for a good 4 months before my save randomly deleted itself.

Yeah it looks good from what I've seen on youtube. It looks like the perfect game to play for a bit if you have a bit of time to spare or are a little bored.

WHat a shit update, even worse than October.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

Complain now here
Dont forget to mention indies arent real games
Dont forget to sound like spoiled brats who complain about free stuff
Don't forget to disregard independant developers who need to feed their families and children by making money

Dont forget that your favourite developer at one point in their lifetimes started out as an independant developer, or a bunch of smaller development teams that were given a chance.

Also don't forget that the games aren't actually free and they're just rented.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

What a bunch of crap. Weakest month in a long time. It gets worse every month...And where the hell is Driveclub yet??

PS Plus was so much better when Sony wasn't dominating with PS3 like now with PS4.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Steamworld Dig is an amazing game but I already own it...so, lame.

Yo, SteamWorld Dig? Awesome, enjoy it PS4 owners.

DOWNLOAD SteamWorld Dig. Great game that should not be missed.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!