By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSPlus free games November 2014

Won't be getting any of these but I don't mind as I've a lot of past Plus games to get through. i just don't get the people who moan about bad months when over all the year is very good especially when on the PS4 at least it's a pure and utter bonus.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

its for vita too

Awesome! Gunna dl when i get home. Thanks!

Another very dissapointing month for me personally. Just don't find any of those games appealing. If December is like this as well I won't be renewing so I guess I have a lot of ps games to finish in November.

Also, i wonder if perhaps the lack of retail games may be due to publishers now reserving their libraries for their own service a la EA access. If so this is exactly what I fear would happen when ea access was announced.

I actually want a month or 2 where there isn't a game worth getting because I have way too many already that I haven't even made a start on and with the amount I get to play it will take me a good 6 months to get through them. And then there's the games i will actually buy on top of those, which will generally get play priority.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Remember when consoles didn't have online networks?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

December

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Secret Ponchos
More TBC
January

inFAMOUS: First Light
The Swapper
More TBC

Some games already confirmed for next months, seems only for ps4.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

Tbone said:
December

Secret Ponchos
More TBC
January

The Swapper
More TBC

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

Nice, first set of AAA titles for PS4 coming from next month i guess

Tbone said:
December

Secret Ponchos
More TBC
January

The Swapper
More TBC

Wow! Very excited about December and January now.

Augen said:
Tbone said:

Wow! Very excited about December and January now.

WoW!

Sony in order to ease up the pain and to redeem themselves from Driveclub fiasco( i still have problems with it due to server) and the worst month of ps plus (my opinion ofc), they announced the next 2 month games in advance!

my ps+ subsciption on ps3 ended.

Do you recommend to play a year more now to get Frozen Synapse: Prime and Luftrausers? They are worthy games?