By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create / Famitsu hardware & software sales (10/20 – 10/26)

flagstaad said:
Ninsect said:
Evil Within pretty disappointing but funny how equal PS3 and 4 are.

3DS holding well

Vita up a bit, thankfully

WiiU keeps dropping. Likely until Smash comes out

No, just till the new bundles arrive on november 13th (also release date for Captain Toad), they just announced the bundles too early (october 16th) and now the sales are taking a small hit every week.

Oh I wasn't aware of new bundles. What games are included?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

Oh I wasn't aware of new bundles. What games are included?

Mario Kart 8. There's a white 32GB and a black 32GB.

cycycychris said:
Wii U numbers are probably going to stay low until they release the Mario Kart 8 bundle.... on something like the November 13. Kind of killed there sales by announcing it very far in advanced.

Nah not having that much intresting games like JRPG's already caused the WII U numbers to die, anouncing a bundle could never kill sales of a console it migh slow them down a bit, but that's it especially concidering it is not a new type of WII U being announced and mario kart 8 is already in the market for a few months now.

They WII U numbers will be above 8k for a while after smash is released. I am wondering what the dragon quest bundle will do for the PS4, have you seen that lovely blob on top of the silver PS4 such awesomeness, they should love it in Japan and release the blob worldwide as accessoire.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Solid hold for the 3DS. Hope it can keep that up

kowenicki said:
eFKac said:
Bleh, PS4 pretty much flat, expected at least some bump out of TEW.

Xbone below PSV TV, nice

you know when something gaming related is doing really shit in Japan when it is compared to any xbox there.

if pstv is a flop here it will be invisible globally.  I still think this was a pointless product.  I dont get why this even came about.

agreed. vita tv release about as useful as releasing the X1 in most countries around the world especially Japan. 

Around the Network

WiiU y u not hold!

3DS SW doing what 3DS SW do, but, why does MH4G have such low review?

Evil Within having a bigger FW in PS3 is interesting, I wonder for how long will it be more relevant than PS4.

Looked much more for Evil Within at COMG.

3DS great numbers

ViTa unded/

PS4 in the 8k limbo again.Not good,but not that bad either.

PS3 is King

WiiU

Xone

kowenicki said:
eFKac said:
Bleh, PS4 pretty much flat, expected at least some bump out of TEW.

Xbone below PSV TV, nice

you know when something gaming related is doing really shit in Japan when it is compared to any xbox there.

if pstv is a flop here it will be invisible globally.  I still think this was a pointless product.  I dont get why this even came about.

PS TV isn't portable though so I'm not sure why it should appeal more to Japan than the West? With PS4's popularity it seems more appropriate to expect better sales for it in the west if advertised.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

benao87 said:
WiiU y u not hold!

3DS SW doing what 3DS SW do, but, why does MH4G have such low review?

Evil Within having a bigger FW in PS3 is interesting, I wonder for how long will it be more relevant than PS4.

More relevant in what way? I don't remember many other multiplats selling more on PS3

The One and Only

VizionEck.com