By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create / Famitsu hardware & software sales (10/20 – 10/26)

prinz_valium said:
i thought there was a ps4 evil within bundle? and bump for ps4 projected.

what happend?

The bundle was just a ultra limited (and very expensive) edition only available in a few and selected stores.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

That's it for The Evil Within? Damn, I expected so much more, SW and HW-wise.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

hiska-kun said:
prinz_valium said:

what happend?

The bundle was just a ultra limited (and very expensive) edition only available in a few and selected stores.

so next will be the gta V bundle mid december
i think it will do way less, than the white destiny one

next step: frebruary with bloodborn bundle. that one will hopefully shift some consoles. japan looks sooooo dead

Lol I predicted all sonys gaming devices to be up this week (even the PSP did better lol). Vita will reach the 20k bar again in November( my guess is week of november 13(new model and D.B.F.C) and with no boubt last week of november with star Nova!(40k+) )

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

prinz_valium said:
hiska-kun said:
prinz_valium said:

what happend?

next step: frebruary with bloodborn bundle. that one will hopefully shift some consoles. japan looks sooooo dead

No, you're missing this (same day as GTAV bundle):

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=136392061

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

Evil Within pretty disappointing but funny how equal PS3 and 4 are.

3DS holding well

Vita up a bit, thankfully

WiiU keeps dropping. Likely until Smash comes out

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

hiska-kun said:
prinz_valium said:
hiska-kun said:
prinz_valium said:

what happend?

No, you're missing this (same day as GTAV bundle):

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=136392061

ahh okay. thanks. schould give a decent boost. im not so familar with japanese release shedule...

vivster said:
Anfebious said:
The Xbox One numbers bring a smile to my face.

PS4 below the 10k mark.

So much doom!

Yep it's fun all around. We should root for the underdog X1 to finally catch up to its predecessor in weekly sales. Getting closer every week but it looks like it's slowing down so it needs all our support.

Its going to be an uphill battle for the Xbox One. Im sure it can reach Xbox 360 numbers though... sometime in 2070.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I made the OP better.

3DS is still doing well and Wii U is doing badly. Smash Bros will help a lot but after a few weeks, sales will drop back down to these low levels.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54