By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else hated the Godfather?

^13 minutes apart....

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
^13 minutes apart....

What was? Are you recording you b0wl movements? Do you tag them?

PooperScooper said:
I didn't like Scarface either. A big Yawn if you ask me. I think alot of people who like it are wannabe gangsters. AKA rappers. I haven't seen The Godfather yet. I have no intrest in it. Marlon Brando WTF! Titanic is a great movie... if you are watching it with a girl.

all right! first guy to agree with me!

Astrodust said:
Hey why won't coolestguyever tell us what movie he does like? Tell us please.

I can't really pick a favourite, but theres lots of movies I like.

I like Action like: Rocky, Rambo, Die Hard, Indiana Jones, James Bond, Alien, Terminator. Movies along these lines.

I like Comedy like: Most Sandler movies, Jackass, airplane, naked gun, back to the future, weekend at bernies, police academy, etc.

Then some random movies I like: Shawshank redemption, star wars, lord of the rings, one flew over the cukoos nest, No country for old men, saving private ryan, terminator, the great escape, bourne series, and more.

I like a lot of movies as you can see, i just don't like movies that take a while to develop like Godfather or Scarface, etc. They take a lot of paience, but if you have patience then I guess you would like them.

DarkNight_DS said:
The kid is 16... he probably thinks Pokemon is the best movie EVAR!

whoa now! you took it too far there!

I like pokemon in grade 4 (about 9 years old). not anymore. Although I did have a Charizard card! muhahaha

Around the Network

Okay, coolestguy. You have fairly decent taste. I guess you're okay. 30 days probation, and you can have you man-card back.

expect a horses head in your bed

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

ROBERT DUVALL!

d21lewis said:
Okay, coolestguy. You have fairly decent taste. I guess you're okay. 30 days probation, and you can have you man-card back.

lol thanks man. I dunno for some reason I just didn't like it, I'll probably rent it again though to watch it, see if i enjoy it now that I'm a bit older.

The Godfather 1 and 2 are definately two of my favourite movies ever. To be fair though, both tend to drag on to begin with. I believe that it is necessary to watch them more than once to get the most out of them.

I'm not a fan of most of the box office crap that Hollywood churns out these days which tend to rely on celebrity, fast paced action or special effects as the main attraction. It seems to be the same old junk over and over. Godfather is genius - excellent acting, complex and compelling story, authentic setting. A really insightful and thought provoking look into the nature of organised crime too.