By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237

Illuminati is.all about secrets and censorship, why do these videos exist?

How are these whisleblowers not dead?

The Illuminati may have existed at one time or another but not in this ridiculous "connect the dots" fashion.

Still a good read, though.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

A secret society running the world in this day and age of information technology, wikileaks, and global chaos is so logistically implausible it's about as likely as Elvis being kidnapped by aliens.

and yet its happening, the preisthood is in control and has been for a long time now

lol but seriously one thing to keep in mind is that all of the technology we use now has been handed down to us by the militery after it has become relatively obsolete to them...

what does that tell you?

And yet wikileaks were able to leak countless classified and withheld documents from the military.

The idea that one organization runs the world is absolutely laughable given the logistical nightmare of doing so in the current geopolitical and technological climate, and that secrecy itself has become pretty much obsolete in the age of hacking and digital espionage. 

sundin13 said:

As for the claim about Thermite:

"To apply thermite to a large steel column, approximately 0.13 lb. of thermite would be needed to heat and melt each pound of steel. For a steel column that weighs approximately 1,000 lbs. per foot, at least 100 lbs. of thermite would need to be placed around the column, ignited, and remain in contact with the vertical steel surface as the thermite reaction took place. This is for one column; presumably, more than one column would have been prepared with thermite, if this approach were to be used.

It is unlikely that 100 lbs. of thermite, or more, could have been carried into WTC 7 and placed around columns without being detected, either prior to Sept. 11, 2001, or during that day."

and

"There has not been any conclusive evidence presented to indicate that highly reactive pyrotechnic material was present in the debris of WTC 7. The studies that have been conducted to document trace metals, organic compounds, and other materials in the dust and air from the vicinity of the WTC disaster have all suggested common sources for these items. For example, in a published report from the USGS on an analysis of WTC dust, the authors state that "... the trace metal compositions of the dust and girder coatings likely reflect contributions of material from a wide variety of sources. Possibilities include metals that might be found as pigments in paints (such as titanium, molybdenum, lead, and iron), or metals that occur as traces in, or as major components of, wallboard, concrete, aggregate, copper piping, electrical wiring, and computer equipment.” 2

In a second example, researchers at the EPA measured the concentrations of 60 organic compounds in air samples from Ground Zero using an organic gas and particle sampler. The presence of one of these compounds, 1,3-diphenylpropane, has been suggested as evidence of thermite. However, the authors of the EPA paper state in the opening paragraph that although “… this species has not previously been reported from ambient sampling … it has been associated with polystyrene and other plastics, which are in abundance at the WTC site.” 3"

I dont know what to tell you but there are more questions than answers...

while this was a giant hit the WTC took its still a bit weird since never in history has a steel building collapsed from heavy fire and to believe that building 7 did is even more unbelievable.. also witnesses survivors who were in the building at the time of the tragedy reported hearing heavy machinery,noises from not one but several floors.. no clear pictures of debris everything was sold before there could be a investigation and where are the videotapes of the people on the airport ? who was on that plane ? no bodies recovered to families the man who predicted 9/11 got killed by police/investigators (yes that guy exists) and the list goes on and on...

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

curl-6 said:

And yet wikileaks were able to leak countless classified and withheld documents from the military.

The idea that one organization runs the world is absolutely laughable given the logistical nightmare of doing so in the current geopolitical and technological climate, and that secrecy itself has become pretty much obsolete in the age of hacking and digital espionage. 

not one organization but many of them that act as one.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
curl-6 said:

not one organization but many of them that act as one.

That just raises the likelihood of fuckups, leaks, miscommunications, etc.

The closest thing to this in reality is the loose alliance between Christianity, the US as the world superpower, and the world's largest corporations, and that's neither secret nor in control of the whole world.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:

"can you tell me the decibels of the sounds that witnesses associated with explosives at the scene?"

Me personally? Of course not, but NIST took a variety of testimonies from numerous witnesses and made the conclusion that of all the sounds that were heard, the sound that would be characteristic of this form of high explosive was not among them. The audio data is the most important validation of that (not just my ears, which as I said, it would be readily apparent in any audio footage if such an explosive was detonated). I believe I have already posted the section where the NIST report speaks of their audio data but I will post another section:

"Blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7. Based on visual and audio evidence and the use of specialized computer modeling to simulate hypothetical blast events, NIST concluded that blast events did not occur, and found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event."

You seem to be hyperfocusing on things that are ridiculous, like the fact that I can't personally determine decibel levels from witness testimony, and ignoring the bigger picture and all of the other evidence.

"boy oh boy lol i must say the level to which people will go to to overlook uncomfortable information is frankly amazing to me"

Same can be said to you...you've brushed over a lot of things I've said and blatantly accused NIST of lying. This case has been analysed and it has been explained. We don't need explosives to reach the building collapsing if we have a much more logical explanation which is supported by much more data. The whole incident on 9/11 was a mess and there will always be some unanswered questions, but just because a question doesn't have an answer, it doesn't mean there is some absolutely massive conspiracy (and I mean absolutely massive...). Honestly, it reminds me of the ancient greeks, who, when they didn't understand something like lightning, they merely attributed it to some unseeable deity.

(Let me throw another thing at you just for fun. I've heard people say "man, all those pharmaceutical companies are holding back the cure for cancer so they can make money off of people's treatment," and whenever I hear that I think "So these companies spent billions of dollars developing something that they could make billions of dollars selling, so they can make money off of treatments? Thats ridiculous!". This seems similar to me. You are saying "All those media outlets (and pretty much everyone else on earth) are holding back all the information regarding the WTC conspiracy" when I'm thinking "So thousands of people are holding back this information that they could make a veritable fortune off of releasing if they had any concrete proof...okay." This thing is too big to keep quiet...)

I do believe that things like this should be analysed, but when it doesn't fit into your narrative of a conspiracy, you can't just brush it away as being another piece of the conspiracy. The backbone of science is that you need to have a means of proving hypothesis wrong. This is why religion is fundamentally unscientific. Your conclusions have no way of being proved wrong, because you can brush off any contradictory evidence as being a piece of the illuminati machine. That isn't critical, scientific thinking.

(heres another fun thinking point...what if the illuminati is not the ones who are orchestrating this mass conspiracy, but instead are the ones who are bringing up these anti-government counterpoints? What if the illuminati are spreading all of this anti government propaganda and using their name to inflict fear of the evil government in the people? Honestly, its ridiculous, but its no less likely than what you are saying)

"the only way that this can be reduced is to wake up from dreamland"

I'm a scientist. I look at things scientifically. I do what I can with the evidence I'm given and interpret it using the tools I'm given. There are far too many gaping holes and giant leaps of logic in these conspiracies for me to believe them. Do I believe that the United States needs change? Of course, I've talked many times about some of the changes that I would like to see made. However, I do not think that ridiculous assertions and assumptions need to be made for anything to get done. I believe we need to fight against ignorance, but this is taking it numerous steps to far, passing englightenment and going straight into masturbatory fear mongering.

now i'd like to make it clear that i don't know if it was explosions for certain or not i only argued the explosions point because of your initial claim that explosions were not reported by witnesses 

with that being said...

"You seem to be hyperfocusing on things that are ridiculous, like the fact that I can't personally determine decibel levels from witness testimony, and ignoring the bigger picture and all of the other evidence."

well you didn't provide the other evidence before

i looked at what you presented and questioned it 

so when you said that they determined from witnesses that the audio levels required for explosions were not at the right level obviously i'm going to question that because it sounds ridiculous

"you've brushed over a lot of things I've said and blatantly accused NIST of lying."

let us be specific here what i called the report out on was the part that it stated that no witnesses present heard explosions

that is a lie according to several of the witnesses

"Blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7. Based on visual and audio evidence and the use of specialized computer modeling to simulate hypothetical blast events, NIST concluded that blast events did not occur, and found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event."

ok that is the conclusion of NIST and they may very well be right on this point, that does not mean however that the official story is correct i hope you understand that

if NIST is correct then so be it the witnesses are wrong

as i mentioned before various engineers have concluded that a variety of methods could have been used here but they are all unified in the claim that the official story is worthless tripe

"We don't need explosives to reach the building collapsing if we have a much more logical explanation which is supported by much more data"

the problem with this claim is that claiming that a mere office fire can melt all of the structural steel in a building in such a way that all of the support throughtout the building fails simultaneously is not only illogical but also unscientific

i'll explain what i mean a little more by this if the structure had weakened irregularly as it would have in an uncontrolled event the building would have buckled to one side or partially collapse or whatever

but that did not happen

the whole enormous structure just lost all of the supporting structure responsible for giving it its form simultaneously which caused what we saw on film with the whole thing going down uniformly

this is analogous to destroying someone's skeleton without causing external damage 

also why were people able to traverse the insides of these buildings before they fell? should that not have been impossible considering the heat that would have been needed to destroy all of the structural steel throughout the building ( if that could even be thought to happen )

also why is there no visual evidence of flames from the outside?

sorry all of this requires too much magical thinking for me to handle

""So thousands of people are holding back this information that they could make a veritable fortune off of releasing if they had any concrete proof...okay." This thing is too big to keep quiet..."

no i didn't say anything like that

in reality the vast majority of people just don't care to investigate, they are satisfied that whatever they are told by authority figures is always true

on the other hand most of the people who have actually taken the time to investigate are realising that things do not add up

that is why there are various movements out there that are pushing for the truth to be reveled

if you doubt me go to any recent article from google about these events and look at the comments...

"heres another fun thinking point...what if the illuminati is not the ones who are orchestrating this mass conspiracy"

hang on there i wasn't debating who did this because honestly i have no idea

what i was debating is that the official sotry is garbage

"Do I believe that the United States needs change? Of course, I've talked many times about some of the changes that I would like to see made. However, I do not think that ridiculous assertions and assumptions need to be made for anything to get done. I believe we need to fight against ignorance, but this is taking it numerous steps to far, passing englightenment and going straight into masturbatory fear mongering."

you see the thing is that the first step to change can only be education

becoming aware of the situation as a whole

change must be guided with knowledge

curl-6 said:
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

A secret society running the world in this day and age of information technology, wikileaks, and global chaos is so logistically implausible it's about as likely as Elvis being kidnapped by aliens.

and yet its happening, the preisthood is in control and has been for a long time now

lol but seriously one thing to keep in mind is that all of the technology we use now has been handed down to us by the militery after it has become relatively obsolete to them...

what does that tell you?

lol well i suppose you didn't really get my point but that's ok

"secrecy itself has become pretty much obsolete in the age of hacking and digital espionage."

lol ok

with some of the comments you guys make its amusing to me that you think i'm the one in dreamland

you believe that the military developed the internet and passed it down to the public while being oblivious to how it could be used against them 

now that is funny

o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

lol well i suppose you didn't really get my point but that's ok

"secrecy itself has become pretty much obsolete in the age of hacking and digital espionage."

lol ok

with some of the comments you guys make its amusing to me that you think i'm the one in dreamland

you believe that the military developed the internet and passed it down to the public while being oblivious to how it could be used against them 

now that is funny

Again, the military have been hacked, had secret documents leaked and stolen, etc. 

That alone shows they are not as infallable and in control as you suggest.

kljesta64 said:

I dont know what to tell you but there are more questions than answers...

while this was a giant hit the WTC took its still a bit weird since never in history has a steel building collapsed from heavy fire and to believe that building 7 did is even more unbelievable.. also witnesses survivors who were in the building at the time of the tragedy reported hearing heavy machinery,noises from not one but several floors.. no clear pictures of debris everything was sold before there could be a investigation and where are the videotapes of the people on the airport ? who was on that plane ? no bodies recovered to families the man who predicted 9/11 got killed by police/investigators (yes that guy exists) and the list goes on and on...

I have already exhaustively spoke about Building 7. I suggest reading the full NIST report if you still have doubts. 

As for some of the other things, obviously witnesses would hear various noises on several floors. I don't think that surprises anyone. Things were collapsing, fires were burning, debris was falling and colliding with various other things. Additionally, I don't really know exactly how accurate reports are of people who were more worried about their imminent death than anything else on the time.

As for the planes, there is footage from one airport, but other footage is being witheld. Why? I dunno...must be a conspiracy right? The only line of logic that that falls in line with is that their either was no planes or no one on the planes, which would mean that all of the families of the victims of the people who were on those planes must have been in on it, the phone calls must have been fakes and a lot of other things would have had to have been faked. It just doesn't add up.

The bodies were probably undistinguishable and lost. I'm sure there are a lot of bodies that were unable to be recovered that day.

All of these little questions don't make a mass conspiracy, especially when most of them have a fairly logical answer. 

curl-6 said:

Again, the military have been hacked, had secret documents leaked and stolen, etc. 

That alone shows they are not as infallable and in control as you suggest.

i didn't say that they were infallible but they definitely are in control

and that's only because we give them control

because of our abdication with regards to our responsibility to stay informed and to act when it is needed (but you can't act if you are not informed anyway)

but regardless humour me here can you get me some schematics on what aircraft they are in the process of developing?

what about what communications technology they are working on?

actually let me ask you this which documents leaked by wikileaks would consider to be the most valuable?