By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237

If that sounds like an insult, it wasn't intended as such. In my job I work with people with things like OCD, anxiety, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, dementia, etc.
I've seen these kind of elaborate constructed realities before, and I've seen where they can lead.

Around the Network

Building 7 explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

sundin13 said:

Just went back and looked at the old quote I posted to prove that I had included the bit about audio recording since the begining:

"Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse."

Yup, its there...you even specifically picked it out and put that part in your response but you still somehow missed it.

"let us be specific here what i called the report out on was the part that it stated that no witnesses present heard explosions"

I've already discussed this...

"ok that is the conclusion of NIST and they may very well be right on this point, that does not mean however that the official story is correct i hope you understand that

if NIST is correct then so be it the witnesses are wrong

as i mentioned before various engineers have concluded that a variety of methods could have been used here but they are all unified in the claim that the official story is worthless tripe"

NIST provided the best conclusion based on the presented evidence. Do some people disagree? Of course, theres going to be disagreements with something as large as this. is the entire scientific community unified against NIST? No...that is ridiculous. There are some very vocal people who really like to accuse the government of killing thousands of their own people and thats about it. Some of them may be intelligent people, but they don't have the evidence they need to prove their points. Honestly, I haven't even been able to find any scholarly articles making any of these claims. I would love for you to post some though...

"the problem with this claim is that claiming that a mere office fire can melt all of the structural steel in a building in such a way that all of the support throughtout the building fails simultaneously is not only illogical but also unscientific"

You obviously haven't been reading the things I've been posting. The factor that caused the structural weakening was the thermal expansion, propagated by the way the support system was designed. 

Additionally, the collapse was not simultaneous:

"Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line—involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, and 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed."

As you can see, the method of collapse is explained in detail in the NIST report...

"should that not have been impossible considering the heat that would have been needed to destroy all of the structural steel throughout the building"

Once again, thermal expansion was the main factor of the collapse, not the melting of beams:

"Due to the effectiveness of the spray-applied fire-resistive material (SFRM) or fireproofing, the highest steel column temperatures in WTC 7 only reached an estimated 300 degrees Celsius (570 degrees Fahrenheit), and only on the east side of the building did the steel floor beams exceed 600 degrees Celsius (1,100 degrees Fahrenheit). However, fire-induced buckling of floor beams and damage to connections—which caused buckling of a critical column initiating collapse—occurred at temperatures below approximately 400 degrees Celsius (where thermal expansion dominates. Above 600 degrees Celsius (1,100 degrees Fahrenheit), there is significant loss of steel strength and stiffness. In the WTC 7 collapse, the loss of steel strength or stiffness was not as important as the thermal expansion of steel structures caused by heat."

"also why is there no visual evidence of flames from the outside?"

Says who?

"no i didn't say anything like that"

I think you are misunderstanding me. You and others have pointed out a lot of moving parts to this conspiracy. I am not talking about the american people, I'm talking about those parts such as (PS: Feel free to ignore any involving the illuminati, its still a lot of people):

-Government Officials
-Members of Pop Culture (the people who spread the illuminati 
-The families of everyone aboard the crashed planes
-The media (how else would they be able to report things before they happen)
-Large chunks of the scientific community
-etc...

"what i was debating is that the official sotry is garbage"

Do I think that we know the whole truth? No. Do I think that that is evidence that this was an inside job? Nope.

The "official story" is blurry in places and vague in others and feel free to argue some small points of contention, but once again, you are making far too large of a leap with the evidence you have been given...

"you see the thing is that the first step to change can only be education"

Teach people how to think critically, don't teach people how to think conspiratorily. Theres a difference between opening your mind to a broader truth and closing your mind on a radical belief. Conspiracy theories such as these are not and never will be a way to move forward...

o_O.Q said:

you're doing the same thing sundini was doing assuming that you know what is logical about this situation

assuming that the people who did this had no reason to destroy the other buildings also

So you are saying "think critically, but you aren't allowed to use logic!"

"Just went back and looked at the old quote I posted to prove that I had included the bit about audio recording since the begining:

"Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse."

we already went through this

witnesses did indeed report hearing noises that they thought were explosions, why do i have to keep repeating this?

"There are some very vocal people who really like to accuse the government of killing thousands of their own people and thats about it. Some of them may be intelligent people, but they don't have the evidence they need to prove their points."

i'm not understanding this claim why would they have less access to evidence than NIST?

"Additionally, the collapse was not simultaneous:"

my eyes are not agreeing with that claim sorry

one thing NIST cannot argue with is the footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

there is no buckling whatsoever as the thing falls, it just goes straight down with no resistance as it does so meaning simultaneous structural failure

why are you letting them tell you what is happening when you can use your eyes and see that its nonsense

"As you can see, the method of collapse is explained in detail in the NIST report..."

from what i understand a support on the East side failed first

"The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures."

why therefore did the building not buckle to the East side as it fell down?

simple physics dictates that the building according to what is said here should have buckled to its East side since the support there failed first

however in reality both sides of the building fell at the same rate of speed downward 

"Once again, thermal expansion was the main factor of the collapse, not the melting of beams"

ok sorry for misquoting you

"Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column"

So if i understand correctly the beams are expanding and yet one lost contact?

wouldn't expansion force the beam up against its contact?

i would've figured that the opposite a reduction/melting would result in loss of contact not expansion but then again i'm not a NIST employee

""also why is there no visual evidence of flames from the outside?"

Says who?

"

my mistake i was wrong

"You and others have pointed out a lot of moving parts to this conspiracy. I am not talking about the american people, I'm talking about those parts such as (PS: Feel free to ignore any involving the illuminati, its still a lot of people)"

as i said before i can't say for certain who did this and how wide the involvement spreads

but for certain governement officials have been caught in lies for various events assocated with this event that can't be news to you

"The media (how else would they be able to report things before they happen)"

good point how did that happen?

could it possibly be that their information comes from people who knew before hand that this would happen?

well it would seem so to me

"Teach people how to think critically, don't teach people how to think conspiratorily"

what is conspiratorial thinking?

"So you are saying "think critically, but you aren't allowed to use logic!""

logic isn't letting authority figures think for you....

curl-6 said:
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

People make mistakes. The more people involved, the higher frequency of mistakes. Add in hacking, digital espionage, etc and you have an environment where a secret society controlling the globe becomes astronomically improbable.

lol you can't get more specific what does that tell you?

i'll give you my opinion: it is an illusion to give you the impression that you have more power than you actually do

Snowden told the world that the CIA was spying on everyone

so what?...

what has changed?

has CIA funding gone down? has their spying been reduced? have people gained back their privacy?

the answer is no

that was another illusion Snowden was intentionally broadcasted

now i don't understand the full motive for why he was broadcasted as he was but it was definitely intentional

especially considering that there have been other CIA whistle blowers with more time in the CIA and higher positions than him and their coverage has been minute by comparison

i bet no one knows about Russel Tice for example

With all due respect, this "the world is out to get me" mentality smacks worryingly of a psychological disorder to me. If I were you, I would seek assistance. Do you really want to live your whole life with this pervasive paranoia?

Edit: see comment below also.

lol now we jump to ad hominem

why were you unable to answer my question can you tell me?

with all of the effort to feign concern you couldn't taken the time to look up these leaks you spoke of couldn't you?

curl-6 said:
If that sounds like an insult, it wasn't intended as such. In my job I work with people with things like OCD, anxiety, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, dementia, etc.
I've seen these kind of elaborate constructed realities before, and I've seen where they can lead.

oh you can predict my destiny too?

lol ok i'll bite where will i end up?

btw you and i spoke previously of the effects social groupins and authority have on perception

that alone should tell you why your comments on my sanity are imo silly 

sanity is dependent on perspective what makes you so sure that your perspective is the right one?

your social grouping? your authrotiy figures?

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

With all due respect, this "the world is out to get me" mentality smacks worryingly of a psychological disorder to me. If I were you, I would seek assistance. Do you really want to live your whole life with this pervasive paranoia?

Edit: see comment below also.

lol now we jump to ad hominem

why were you unable to answer my question can you tell me?

with all of the effort to feign concern you couldn't taken the time to look up these leaks you spoke of couldn't you?

Ad hominem is an attack. What I said was not an attack, it was advice.

Your response have become so deeply paranoid that there is clearly no reasoning with you.

curl-6 said:

Your response have become so deeply paranoid that there is clearly no reasoning with you.

no reasoning?

you were the person that stopped reasoning with me look back at the posts

i asked youto post an example of an important leak and you promptly regurgutated a previous point you had made

you refused to carry to our discussion at that point so i poked a little fun at you

it makes me wonder though why what i said disturbed you so deeply

its like i could sit here and make up some bs about aliens crashing in the 1940s and the government reverse engineering their own spacecraft from them and you wouldn't be able to realise that i'm messing with you

o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

no reasoning?

i asked youto post an example of an important leak and you promptly regurgutated a previous point you had made

you refused to carry to our discussion at that point so i poked a little fun at you

its like i could sit here and make up some bs about aliens crashing in the 1940s and the government reverse engineering their own spacecraft from them and you wouldn't be able to realise that i'm messing with you

You asked for an example, I gave you two, you proceeded to weave a web of paranoia so out of touch with reason that it became obvious that any attempt to talk sense into you is fruitless as you'll just fall back on "anything that contradicts my fantasy is part of the conspiracy". You need medical help that I'm not qualified to give.

o_O.Q said:

"Just went back and looked at the old quote I posted to prove that I had included the bit about audio recording since the begining:

we already went through this

witnesses did indeed report hearing noises that they thought were explosions, why do i have to keep repeating this?

"There are some very vocal people who really like to accuse the government of killing thousands of their own people and thats about it. Some of them may be intelligent people, but they don't have the evidence they need to prove their points."

i'm not understanding this claim why would they have less access to evidence than NIST?

"Additionally, the collapse was not simultaneous:"

my eyes are not agreeing with that claim sorry

one thing NIST cannot argue with is the footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

there is no buckling whatsoever as the thing falls, it just goes straight down with no resistance as it does so meaning simultaneous structural failure

why are you letting them tell you what is happening when you can use your eyes and see that its nonsense

"As you can see, the method of collapse is explained in detail in the NIST report..."

from what i understand a support on the East side failed first

"The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures."

why therefore did the building not buckle to the East side as it fell down?

simple physics dictates that the building according to what is said here should have buckled to its East side since the support there failed first

however in reality both sides of the building fell at the same rate of speed downward 

"Once again, thermal expansion was the main factor of the collapse, not the melting of beams"

ok sorry for misquoting you

"Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column"

So if i understand correctly the beams are expanding and yet one lost contact?

wouldn't expansion force the beam up against its contact?

i would've figured that the opposite a reduction/melting would result in loss of contact not expansion but then again i'm not a NIST employee

""also why is there no visual evidence of flames from the outside?"

Says who?

"

my mistake i was wrong

"You and others have pointed out a lot of moving parts to this conspiracy. I am not talking about the american people, I'm talking about those parts such as (PS: Feel free to ignore any involving the illuminati, its still a lot of people)"

as i said before i can't say for certain who did this and how wide the involvement spreads

but for certain governement officials have been caught in lies for various events assocated with this event that can't be news to you

"The media (how else would they be able to report things before they happen)"

good point how did that happen?

could it possibly be that their information comes from people who knew before hand that this would happen?

well it would seem so to me

"Teach people how to think critically, don't teach people how to think conspiratorily"

what is conspiratorial thinking?

"So you are saying "think critically, but you aren't allowed to use logic!""

logic isn't letting authority figures think for you....

"witnesses did indeed report hearing noises that they thought were explosions, why do i have to keep repeating this?"

I've explained this five times now, yet you keep bringing it up...According to the NIST report, certain witnesses may have heard something that they described as an explosion, but the descriptions did not match what would have been heard if a high explosive, like what would have been required to take down the building, was present...

That quote (as I stated, yet somehow you didn't understand) was only to prove that I have included the audio evidence since the begining of this discussion.

"i'm not understanding this claim why would they have less access to evidence than NIST?"

I'm saying that they don't provide the evidence necessary to convince me. As I stated, I have yet to see any published scientific articles discussing any of the doubts you are bringing up, although I would love for you to post some.

"my eyes are not agreeing with that claim sorry"

The initial stages of the collapse were mainly internal as is explained in the NIST report. Their finding and their simulations are very similar to what can be seen on the outside of the building. You denying that holds little to no basis in fact and is only you being a skeptic for skepticism's sake.

"why therefore did the building not buckle to the East side as it fell down?"

The east penthouse collapsed beforehand, followed by the rest of the building...just for fun here is something I just dug up:

"there have been many, many peer reviewed engineering articles published that directly analyze, draw upon, and confirm or otherwise independently corroborate NIST's methodology and conclusions. Here are links to those that I could find and review in about 3 hours of searching (remember, these are just the papers that include support for NIST's WTC 7 model; there are many, many more that only explicitly support NIST's WTC 1 & 2 collapse hypotheses):

Also notable is that, in my search for peer reviewed articles that cited to the NIST WTC 7 report, I could not find a single paper that was critical of NIST's methodologies or conclusions. Not even one."

Some more light reading for you if you still doubt the NIST model.

"good point how did that happen?"

Well, it seems that a large amount of first responders knew it would happen so in all likelyhood, wires just got crossed. The news potentially prepared the story for when the building inevitably collapsed and aired it early or made a mistake getting some information from one of their informers. Its not a difficult stretch of the imagination that on one of the most chaotic days in history, a news station would make a relatively small mistake.

"what is conspiratorial thinking?"

Pretty self explanatory. Its when you see some phenomena, you jump to the assumption that it is due to some conspiracy like I've seen you and many others doing multiple times throughout this thread. Just because you maintain that you are open minded and that none of your beliefs are set in stone, doesn't make you assertions any less ridiculous.

"logic isn't letting authority figures think for you...."

Just as much as logic isn't disbelieving everyone on principle or letting over paranoid bloggers think for you.

Honestly, what you are doing is changing the rules of the world. Its kind of like telling somebody to do a simple math equation and then telling them that all the rules of math are wrong. They make the assumption that 2+2=4 and you tell them, "but this math doesn't follow those rules, so how can we know?". If we abandon all the rules on how the world works, we lose even more of our capability to make critical, logical decisions, yet that is what you are asking us to do.

Conspiracy theories aren't going to solve any of the world's problems...

curl-6 said:
o_O.Q said:
curl-6 said:

no reasoning?

You asked for an example, I gave you two, you proceeded to weave a web of paranoia so out of touch with reason that it became obvious that any attempt to talk sense into you is fruitless as you'll just fall back on "anything that contradicts my fantasy is part of the conspiracy". You need medical help that I'm not qualified to give.

"

can you be more specific?

People make mistakes. The more people involved, the higher frequency of mistakes. Add in hacking, digital espionage, etc and you have an environment where a secret society controlling the globe becomes astronomically improbable."

really? you gave no example all you did was continue to parrot something completely unrelated to what i asked

which is ironic because here i was asking you to post contradictory evidence which you refused to do

you could learn a lot from my boy sundin