By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - iSuppli: WTF? Part Deux

I can't believe that an year ago, we were taking iSuppli's hardware manufacturing cost estimates seriously! These guys are almost certifiably insane. They're worse than CrazzyMan and leo-j added together.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

LOL NJ5,

poor leo-j

Time to Work !

Ohh... i guess every noticed that the graph is f*cking out. check the wii & the 360 it dropped. It's not supposed to drop is it? It's only increment or either it stays there.

If i'm wrong, I stand corrected.

Final-Fan said:
NEWS UPDATE:

SDF: We ISuppli

(BTW, how do you make bigger text? My headline needs to be bigger, and the heart is ridiculously oversized for the text. It's the only thing I could find in 30 seconds!)

Click on the insert/edit image to make the pic smaller.

On to the matter...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

For all the Sony fanboys who ask "what's wrong with that graph?", well, buy some new glasses, because THIS is what's wrong with the graph (unedited, just added lines to point out the obvious WTF about the graph)

Seriously, how desperate are you guys? It's starting to get hilarious.

Around the Network

why do people even listen to analysts, they couldn't predict what would happen if someone where to poke a balloon with a sharp object

remember back before this generation started and the wii was dead ringer for dead last with predictions as low as 17 million over it's lifetime and an average prediction in the neighborhood of 25 million?, and the ps3 was dead set for first out selling the ps2 by a wide margin?
analysts are simply continuing to make the same prediction
plus what is with these by the end of the gen the best selling system will reach something like 40 million tops?
anyone else remember the other analysts that predicted a near identical scenario?

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha you guys are funny. But you are right, professionals definitely know less than you guys on this site. Theres no WAY the unstoppable force that is the Wii will ever stop selling out.

And theres no way people could POSSIBLY see more value in the PS3. LIKE EVER! Just not possible. Stupid paid professionals.

Lol.

Anyone wanna place a bet? If the PS3 drops to atleast $299 by the end of the summer, I bet that the PS3 will sell within 2,000,000 of Wii's total yearly sales and will outsell the Wii this Christmas.

Chrizum said:

For all the Sony fanboys who ask "what's wrong with that graph?", well, buy some new glasses, because THIS is what's wrong with the graph (unedited, just added lines to point out the obvious WTF about the graph)

Seriously, how desperate are you guys? It's starting to get hilarious.

Hah, they are clearly saying that more Wii's will be sold/break than will slll in 2011. Probably predicting new SKU's by that year. The graph doesnt say "sold" it says "installed base". But I would agree, losing that many consoles is fucking impossible lol. Maybe the person who made that graph was high?

And I think the last fans to call desperate these days are Sony ones. Trust me, were all smiles of late. Even everything goes wrong this year like it did last year, we are still going to f*@k up the 360

They also don't seem to have the PS3 passing 360 till mid 2010, which is way to late... I mean 10 months ago the majority of people on here were thinking mid-late 2009 would be when PS3 catches up, with a few pessimists thinking early 2010... and that was months before the PS3 started it's comeback.

Jandre002 said:
Haha you guys are funny. But you are right, professionals definitely know less than you guys on this site. Theres no WAY the unstoppable force that is the Wii will ever stop selling out.

And theres no way people could POSSIBLY see more value in the PS3. LIKE EVER! Just not possible. Stupid paid professionals.

Lol.

Anyone wanna place a bet? If the PS3 drops to atleast $299 by the end of the summer, I bet that the PS3 will sell within 2,000,000 of Wii's total yearly sales and will outsell the Wii this Christmas.

Lots of reasons not to believe these "professionals" which is more akin to a Psychic detective society than say a Professional engineer or a Medical Doctor which actually has legal definitions of the profession in stead of a bunch of people that got together and decided they needed a title to make themselves feel important

I believe it was dateline that ran a story about a market analyst versus a monkey,

the analyst did their job, made predictions and recommended stocks in several companies in several fields to buy

a monkey was given a rollodex and randomly selected stocks from the same number of fields and number of companies,

well in the end the monkey turned a greater profit

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!