By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1080p 60fps is far from impossible

The whole resolution and fps bullshit debate is to stupid for words, people actualy think both the xbox one and ps4 cant do it well..

Ps3 already did that years ago and it stil looks AMAZING!

WhipEout  hd fury.: 1080P  60FPS.

And here is some gameplay to show how great and smooth the game whas.

http://youtu.be/C9ymjZFCR8g

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Even 360 did it!

First of all I am a pro playstation guy. Now here are my points for OT. Please dont respond without accurate info.

1. Sony "promised" dual 1080p output for all ps3 games. In reality its impossible for ps4. They deceived us.
2. Sony promised CGI type graphics for ps3 games but in reality we have seen how it turned out to be.
3. 99% multiplats performed poorly in ps3. Example, red dead redemption was 640p in ps3 with various issues.

That games 1080p performance is like rubbing salt in the old wound. I am not bashing Sony. But stating some facts.

Off topic: We want WipEout on PS4!!!

daredevil.shark said:

First of all I am a pro playstation guy. Now here are my points for OT. Please dont respond without accurate info.

1. Sony "promised" dual 1080p output for all ps3 games. In reality its impossible for ps4. They deceived us.
2. Sony promised CGI type graphics for ps3 games but in reality we have seen how it turned out to be.
3. 99% multiplats performed poorly in ps3. Example, red dead redemption was 640p in ps3 with various issues.

That games 1080p performance is like rubbing salt in the old wound. I am not bashing Sony. But stating some facts.

So your saying its not accurate that whipEout hd is 1080 p  60fps?  Owkej if ya think soo buddy.

Ps4 can easily do 1080 p with 60fps ass can the xbox one but here is the  blockpoint.

People cry to much about how AMAAZING OMFG its not pc graphics to much hence there pushing the console's to far..

Its graphics-FPS-gameplay   where it SHOULD BE! FPS-gameplay-graphics.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
daredevil.shark said:

So your saying its not accurate that whipEout hd is 1080 p  60pfs?  Owkej if ya think soo buddy.

Ps4 can easily do 1080 p with 60fps ass can the xbox one but here is the  blockpoint.

People cry to much about how AMAAZING OMFG its not pc graphics to much hence there pushing the console's to far..

You have completely missed my point. My point was every single ps3 games should have run at dual 1080p "accoring to sony's claim" but instead we get nothing (except this game). How does it feel? I feel betrayed when PS3 came out. Fortunately I didnt purchased it at that time.

A ps2 port running at 1080p 60fps in ps3? Is it impressive. Nope. Not at all.

Why are your putting PC here? Did I mentioned PC? Nope. Please read my comment. Plus here everyone knows I am pro playstation gamer yet I am saying these.

And you cant deny my points because sony promised and didnt deliver theose features.

Honestly most gamers who watch the OP just want another Wipeout even if it is 900/60... btw....no Whipeout :)..

xl-klaudkil said:
daredevil.shark said:

So your saying its not accurate that whipEout hd is 1080 p  60fps?  Owkej if ya think soo buddy.

actually Wipeout HD has a dynamic resolution and true 1080p isn't always achieved throughout the game.
But if you call Halo 2 Anniversary's 1328x1080 resolution 1080p, then I don't see a problem with calling Wipeout HD 1080p.

"The whole resolution and fps bullshit debate is to stupid for words. . ."

Well put. Now if only you would heed those words yourself, we might just make progress.

-

At the end of the day, no one remembers Ocarina of Time for its 320 x 240 resolution, or its 20 frames per second. They remember it because they got to own a horse, solve puzzles in cleverly designed dungeons, interact with people while wearing masks, play songs to find secrets, and take down the king of evil and watch as his tower collapsed.

That's how you make your games memorable.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

"The whole resolution and fps bullshit debate is to stupid for words. . ."

Well put. Now if only you would heed those words yourself, we might just make progress.

-

At the end of the day, no one remembers Ocarina of Time for its 320 x 240 resolution, or its 20 frames per second. They remember it because they got to own a horse, solve puzzles in cleverly designed dungeons, interact with people wearing masks, play songs to find secrets, and take down the king of evil and watch as his tower collapses.

That's how you make your games memorable.

Well they are victims of the Marketing, it is kind of sad that those people can't comprehend themself,  the same who say PS2 is their favourite PS console (and who was kind of weak compared to GC/Xbox) are so wild and sometimes hatefull in resolution debates...  Sony did a good job in marketing sucks for us gamers though..