By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you rather a Wii U Metroid be...

Tagged games:

?

3D, first person 157 57.51%

3D, third person 85 31.14%

2D 31 11.36%

Total:273

3D FPS, so goood...

What the hell is this game?! (Dreamkiller)

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
What the hell is this game?! (Dreamkiller)

It's a joke, as in Nintendo will kill our dreams of the Metroid game we want. ;)

Not a very good one, but I couldn't one that implied "never gonna happen". :P

Fusioncode said:
curl-6 said:
artur-fernand said:
We already got 3 first person games. I say it's time to try a third-person perspective.

:p

Yeah let's not do that again. 

Agreed, Other M was atrocious.

I think the WiiU could use an FPS, however much I love 2D Metroid.

No option for 2D first person?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

I liked what Other M was trying to achieve, it just failed at it completely.

Perhaps 2.5D (2.75D?). The TV shows a classic 2D Metroid. The gamepad shows a first person view, which can be used to scan and find additional routes (which would branch out in the third axis on the world map).

This is a hard one...

I remember when I didn't like the Idea of of Metroid being FPS and look what happened. I am all in for a 3rd Person Metroid game with a better story than Other M. (I haven't played Other M yet, it's in my backlog). Seems like more people didn't like it because how Samus acted and such.

I'd love another Metroid toM, just with a better writting this time. Gameplay wise was a very good game. But I also loved the prime games...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

It would be best if Metroid Wii U was 3D.

I highly this generation of gamers would spend $60 on a 2D game. They are so engrossed with open 3D worlds, that they see 2D games as "low effort" games.

Are they even going to try? Other M, although a great game, flopped. I don't know what they are going to do now.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash