By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 vs Driveclub: Which is the Better Exclusive Racer?

I'd like to comment but sony won't let me play driveclub. Therefore, Forza > driveflub. Good lord PlayStation is a joke right now.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Hater gonna hate still doesn't diminish the fact that you are a bad driver.

Maybe

Except you have no way of knowing that one way or another, bet lets not let facts stop your simple rebuttals.  Go xbox/forza defence force go.  

There is no maybe about it, or there would be a ton of people complaing about it.  On top of that I highly doubt that you actually played the game.

Logic is not your friend.

I get you have issues understading, but the concept is simple.  H2 is designed for simple gamers, they will not compalin about something dumbed down for their easy of use.  H2 is just new NFS, good but in no way at all realism and quality handling.  A great game not racer.  Though i get you will not understand that.  Maybe some on here will.  

FH2 for more contents easier enjoyment gameplay and DC for graphic whole tougher gameplay... 

Chris Hu said:

Did you actually watch the video because there isn't a section in it where they complain about the physics and driving mechanincs.

the guy likes its easy and not a hardcore sim.  While you claim its handling must be good becasue its based of F5 which would make is as hardcore as a sim gets on consoles.

Which is it ? 

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Maybe

Except you have no way of knowing that one way or another, bet lets not let facts stop your simple rebuttals.  Go xbox/forza defence force go.  

There is no maybe about it, or there would be a ton of people complaing about it.  On top of that I highly doubt that you actually played the game.

I get you have issues understading, but the concept is simple.  H2 is designed for simple gamers, they will not compalin about something dumbed down for their easy of use.  H2 is just new NFS, good but in no way at all realism and quality handling.  A great game not racer.  Though i get you will not understand that.  Maybe some on here will.  

Whatever floats your boat still doesn't diminish the fact that you are a bad driver.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Maybe

Whatever floats your boat still doesn't diminish the fact that you are a bad driver.

Still you have no way of knowing, keep arguing with fairy tales as your facts.

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Did you actually watch the video because there isn't a section in it where they complain about the physics and driving mechanincs.

the guy likes its easy and not a hardcore sim.  While you claim its handling must be good becasue its based of F5 which would make is as hardcore as a sim gets on consoles.

Which is it ? 

Again, you a have not watched the whole video he says that both the driving and the racing is pure sim.

99% of people responding to this thread haven't played both game.
90% will not have played either of the game and still post a comment giving their professional opinion.

You should really play both game before answering which is the better exclusive. I"m just glad to see the Xbox exclusive having the better reviewed game.

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Maybe

Still you have no way of knowing, keep arguing with fairy tales as your facts.

Anyway logic is my friend since you are the only person on vgcharts that complains about the phyisics and driving in Horizon 2 it pretty logical to conclude that you are a bad driver.

Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Which is it ? 

Again, you a have not watched the whole video he says that both the driving and the racing is pure sim.

Yes rwd cars doing 200kph on drit mainting speed and handling, AWSOME realistic simulation LOL.