By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

Thank you guys for always doing such a great job! And special thanks RadishHead for having some anime chats with me when I first joined the site, Cone for helping me with my name situation and to Mr Khan for always helping me with my sigs/avatars! You guys are all awesome!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Thanks to you all! Though I may have never seen you directly on this site, I'm certain that you have been working behind the scenes or on other parts of the site, helping to improve this community. Good job for your dedication and effort because I know that it's not easy to be a moderator.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Thank you to Barozi, Conegamer, Dallinor, Kantor, Kresnik, Mr Khan, Mummelmann and Radishhead for taking some time of your day to help make this site a better place. You will always be listed in VGChartz history book as being some of the finest peoe in this site. Also I want to just give a small shouthout to Conegamer, I'll admit I haven't been here long but during this short time I've seen the professionalism, dedication,responsibility and burning raw passion this young man had for performing his duties on this site.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Platina said:
Thanks to you all! Though I may have never seen you directly on this site, I'm certain that you have been working behind the scenes or on other parts of the site, helping to improve this community. Good job for your dedication and effort because I know that it's not easy to be a moderator.

I was so confused to see you banned! I'd never seen you get moderated!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer and Mr Khan are no longer mods, but I am not allowed to talk about how I feel about that? I hate this new Squirtle Protection Rule that has been issued.

Youre allowed to talk about how you feel.

Around the Network

I am requesting confirmation to make a set of threads/polls to find out which long overdue properties from each major publisher should be revived. I will only be doing these one at a time with the assumption that the first one is popular enough and exciting enough to justify doing more.

Phase 1: Nominate your favorite long overdue property (I plan on doing one for Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sega if members enjoy the first one)

Phase 2: Hold a game/poll to conclude our recommendations for the top 5 proprieties _____ should revive.

Most importantly, this idea is to just have fun, and could result in making an interesting article for a slow news day. I just wanted approval before I proceed. Thanks for your time

Protendo said:
I am requesting confirmation to make a set of threads/polls to find out which long overdue properties from each major publisher should be revived.

Phase 1: Nominate your favorite long overdue property (I plan on doing one for Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sega if members enjoy the first one)
Phase 2: Hold a game/poll to conclude our recommendations for the top 5 proprieties _____ should revive.

Most importantly, it's just to have fun, and the results might make a fun article for a slow news day. I just wanted approval before I proceed. Thanks for your time!

Sounds like an interesting and fun project! Good luck. ^_^

EDIT: I believe that Jay did something similar not too long ago:

Top 3 Games You want Nintendo to Return from the Past

Top 3 Games you Want Sony to Return From the Past

If you can make it somewhat different, then please go ahead.

Smeags said:
Protendo said:
I am requesting confirmation to make a set of threads/polls to find out which long overdue properties from each major publisher should be revived.

Most importantly, it's just to have fun, and the results might make a fun article for a slow news day. I just wanted approval before I proceed. Thanks for your time!

Sounds like an interesting and fun project! Good luck. ^_^

EDIT: I believe that Jay did something similar not too long ago:

Top 3 Games You want Nintendo to Return from the Past

Top 3 Games you Want Sony to Return From the Past

If you can make it somewhat different, then please go ahead.

Thanks for looking. I was just going to do a user nominated list where we play the elimination game until we end with the top 5 results. While it's a little more involved, I don't think it adds enough to justify a new thread. Such a shame. Who knows, maybe I will still do a Microsoft version if a thread doesn't already exist.

PS: I'm bad at using the search functionality. Could you see if Capcom, Microsoft, or Sega version exists? I can't find one.

RolStoppable said:
I want to be a mod, for real.

With the recent cuts, you are down to eleven mods. Everyone knows that it takes at least a dozen of mods to properly monitor a forum of this size, so you need my help. I am quite sure that you are going to look for more mods before too long, but it wouldn't hurt if you had an interim mod until then. And who other than me would be more qualified for such a job?

I also want Rol to be a mod as well.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
RolStoppable said:
I want to be a mod, for real.

With the recent cuts, you are down to eleven mods. Everyone knows that it takes at least a dozen of mods to properly monitor a forum of this size, so you need my help. I am quite sure that you are going to look for more mods before too long, but it wouldn't hurt if you had an interim mod until then. And who other than me would be more qualified for such a job?

I also want Rol to be a mod as well.

Same!!! Go Rol!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850