By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub Review Thread - Meta 74

kowenicki said:

Thats that then. 

Quote from me "not the best game I have ever played"

shit, now opinion is divided!?!?!

quote from me: "due to your obvious dislike of all things playstation i doubt you ever played it" 

seriously though i won the most game awards in history. It's one of the top 5 games ever and as i said all the xbox converts loved it to bits. 

Around the Network

Does anyone know where to find the PS Plus version? I cant find it anywhere on the store. I wanna give it a try before I buy it. Screw the review scores. If I like the Plus version, Im getting the full game!

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:
Does anyone know where to find the PS Plus version? I cant find it anywhere on the store. I wanna give it a try before I buy it. Screw the review scores. If I like the Plus version, Im getting the full game!

PSN store usually doesn't update until around 5pm EST.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

K, Thanks Euphoria

Tifa got MOVES!

What really hurts is PS4 owners have been waiting a long time for a good racing game and DC was even delayed for an entire year.

Around the Network

I saw this coming from a mile away.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I saw that Gamespot gave it a 5 and i was shocked, but it seems their rating is the lowest so far. Always looked like a 7 something game.

AZWification said:

I saw this coming from a mile away.

How could you not, it was graphics, graphics graphics in almost every drive club article. They hardly ever talked about gameplay or the different race/events you can participate in.

What is it now? 74 or 73? I predicted 73 in the prediction thread. I called it a solid yet shallow experience....and i was right. I feel bad for ps4 only owners. Its been a rough go.

Ouch. Well at least it's free :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.