By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub Review Thread - Meta 74

Down to 73, now it's MEGA SHIT.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Vasto said:
Soulless and mindless. Nothing else to see here.

Brilliant comment. Nothing else to see here.

Fusioncode said:
Vasto said:
Soulless and mindless. Nothing else to see here.

How exactly do you judge a game's soul and mind? 

Don't worry, he likes the game, just check his recently played tab in his sig. Plenty of low-mid 70's meta rated titles in there.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Meta 75 the score is official green, perhaps it will even surpass destiny, 2 50's are added and the score dropped to 73 which seems max could drop further though

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'm surprised its even in the 70's, I was expecting high 60's...

Having said that, the best thing about this game is the tracks, most of which have never really been seen before in video games. matNilgiris Mountains for example was just begging to be imortalised in pixel form. 

If only sony focused more on the gameplay and options, this would have easily matched Forza Horizon 2's score. 

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
true_fan said:

You definitely cherry picked but 70-79 is average "C" letter grade and a majority of the ones you listed are borderline (80) and you excluded several lower scores. I never said DC was bad, I just disagreed with you saying 74 is a good score. In actuality74 is an AVERAGE score.

So prior to FH2's release, every single X1 exclusive, bar 1, was average?

Well alrighty then ^^

He didn't think that one through! 

Euphoria14 said:

PS4 is DOOOOOOMED !

Sony will bankrupt.

TheAdjustmentBureau said:
Zekkyou said:
true_fan said:

You definitely cherry picked but 70-79 is average "C" letter grade and a majority of the ones you listed are borderline (80) and you excluded several lower scores. I never said DC was bad, I just disagreed with you saying 74 is a good score. In actuality74 is an AVERAGE score.

So prior to FH2's release, every single X1 exclusive, bar 1, was average?

Well alrighty then ^^

Titanfall has 86. The only retail games to beat the tip 2 Xbox exclusives is a last gen gory remaster of the last of us. Which is worrying.

I see titanfall didn't lose marks for not being open world or severly lacking in single player content! Double standards eh! BTW all the former xbox players who got a ps4 aren't worried about the last of u being the best next gen game so far. 

Quote from my sisters BF "by far the best game i ever played". 

RolStoppable said:
Euphoria14 said:

But it's still better than Knack...

Knack is ULTRA SHIT though. Possibly even OMEGA SHIT.

Currently playing:

Ah peeps don't worry, the PS4 will get its first 85+ rated exclusive in the next 4 months, might even go up to 90+ considering the devs track record in the last couple years. ;)

If we disregard LBP3s PS3 version then that could do it way earlier even, won't change that this community loves to ignore that title though.