By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

HyWa started off well.

Around the Network

dat PS4! beast sales!!!

PS4 Europe numbers are incredible.

I reaaaaaaally cant wait to see what we will see in November/ December.

prinz_valium said:

it always depens, it u talk about a political or geographical europe ;)

Yeah and Russia is neither of those things, if you were to say to Putin that Russia is a part of Europe he'd have your family killed, just saying.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Poor WiiU, behind even PS3 at this point.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
prinz_valium said:

Yeah and Russia is neither of those things, if you were to say to Putin that Russia is a part of Europe he'd have your family killed, just saying.

Or he'd have your country invaded if you're not part of NATO :)

Hmm, alright, my comments don't make as much sense in light of the new numbers. Seems far more reasonable.

Thing ain't looking too good for the 3ds right now.

Dat PS4 marketshare continues to be above 50%. Europe is epic this week, for obvious reasons.

PS3 still above WiiU
360 still above Vita

Good XB1 boost due to FIFA bundles and launch in a few smaller markets.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

poklane said:
ganoncrotch said:
prinz_valium said:

Or he'd have your country invaded if you're not part of NATO :)

They were invited!

But yeah Russia is fucking huge, it spans from the Eurasian plate to the North American plate if you wanted to be specific about it... someone very earlier was trying to school that it is just on the "Europe"[sic] Plate.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive