By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anime Discussion - NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump.

Thought i'd be upset that it was going to be over but I just want to see how everything raps up.

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:
naruball said:
Kane1389 said:
Bout fuckin time. I got tired of seeing his annoying face everywhere on the net and clingy weeaboos using his name as online IDs everywhere

Geez. Tell us how you really feel.

?

That is how I really feel

Yes, but that's a very rude thing to say about other people like myself. Even if I were to find the doge memes annoying, I still wouldn't attack people who use them as avatars. It's just plain rude. 

At least people can finally finish the whole series for real now..

I'm glad this Anime will finally end.. I was never a huge fan of Naruto to be honest.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm hearing rumors of a 3rd part after Shippuden.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Damn... so no part 3?

Part 3 will be coming though. Saw some concept arts of adult naruto and others. Shocking part was adult shikamaru wearing sand village armor.

Bold prediction: Sasuke mangá coming! (lets faced kishi loves sasuke)

bigtakilla said:
mii-gamer said:
bigtakilla said:
mii-gamer said:

Sasuke comes into terms to his homosexual feeling towards Naruto... I'm calling it now.

Nah, I'm in team Naruhina. Fuck Sakura

So sad it is coming to an end, I hope they secretly have plans to continue the series

Who's manchasing who now? Lol. How many times do you think Naruto says the word Sasuke in the series?

We all know Sasuke is Sasugay. We all know why he pays no interest Karin and Sakura. 

He doesn't pay attention to anyone. He just wants to kill people. Is that so wrong? Lol.

If my choices were between Sakura and Karin, everyone would think I was gay too.

So he will finally become king of the pirates?

Nintendo and PC gamer

ktay95 said:
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Its about time this crap ended =P