By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anime Discussion - NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump.

NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump.

According to the news in Japan.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/joeinoue/photos/a.180150228696764.41805.150117845033336/860574153987698/

Around the Network

Sasuke gonna whoop that ass!!!!!

On a serious note, great series, will be sad to see it go.

bigtakilla said:
Sasuke gonna whoop that ass!!!!!

I bet sasuke is a good guy. He is just following itachi's path. He wants to be a villain to make naruto hero.

Sasuke comes into terms to his homosexual feeling towards Naruto... I'm calling it now.

Nah, I'm in team Naruhina. Fuck Sakura

So sad it is coming to an end, I hope they secretly have plans to continue the series

Around the Network

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Its about time this crap ended =P

Nice. Finally a reason to start it up again now that I know it's actually ending.
I hope the earth gets destroyed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

mii-gamer said:

Sasuke comes into terms to his homosexual feeling towards Naruto... I'm calling it now.

So sad it is coming to an end, I hope they secretly have plans to continue the series

Who's manchasing who now? Lol. How many times do you think Naruto says the word Sasuke in the series?

bigtakilla said:
mii-gamer said:

Who's manchasing who now? Lol. How many times do you think Naruto says the word Sasuke in the series?

We all know Sasuke is Sasugay. We all know why he pays no interest Karin and Sakura. 

mii-gamer said:
bigtakilla said:
mii-gamer said:

We all know Sasuke is Sasugay. We all know why he pays no interest Karin and Sakura. 

He doesn't pay attention to anyone. He just wants to kill people. Is that so wrong? Lol.