By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who should co-develop Star Fox U?

Nobody. I would like to see it as a Nintendo in-house game for once.

If it has to be done externally, I guess I don't care who it is. As long as it is awesome, I'm fine with whatever.

I kind of don't want Platinum to touch it though. That will ensure that the game has a lot of high-speed beat em up action. I don't want much of that in a Star Fox.

Around the Network

Factor 5 : reassembled!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Wish Factor 5 were still in place, they did excellent work on the SW Rogue Squadron series, so Starfox would've been the perfect project for them.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Anyone but RARE, cause, man, what a stinker was Star Fox Adventures...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Treasure and Platinum would be the two most obvious choices...either of them could help make Star Fox amazing

Around the Network

Either Miyamoto himself or Platinum.

Q-Games? They work well with Nintendo, Co-developed Star Fox 64 3D, Star Fox Command, and Developed the under appreciated DSiware Game called "X-Scape" which honestly is the closest Nintendo has come to making a new Star Fox game in years.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Platinum, it needs to be an insane visual spectacle to make the rails shooter genre relevant, and imo W101 had the right sort of tone for a Starfox game.

Plus they know the Wii U's hardware.

if it's a rail shooter then platinum. I think way over the top action is the only thing that could make that kind of title not outdated and boring. I really hope it's not like that and there's some 3rd person action/adventure involved, but if not i think platinum is the only way. The Ace combat guys might be an interesting idea, but still might be boring.

It really doesn't make much sense not to give it to Platinum. They've been practically begging for it for years.