By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want in 3DS' Successor?

What features do you want most?

Bring back Dual Screen 34 17.17%

More powerful than today's mobiles 115 58.08%

All of New 3DS' buttons 14 7.07%

3D functionality 13 6.57%

Gyroscope 0 0%

Improved OS 21 10.61%

Total:197

No I'm not talking about the New 3DS or any new iterations or upgrades of the same console. I mean the true successor. What features would you want in it. Nintendo is obviously going to make one in the future and it would likely be much more powerful. So what do you think?

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

FULL HD or Ultra HD,6inch screen,small bezzels,20.7 mp cameras and 5.1 dolby digital plus:Plooool this would mean an expensive hanheld,but ninty could manage to sell it at 230$:P

Ka-pi96 said:
Pokemon No Pokemon = No buy
Trophies/achievements Day 1 if included, somewhen later when it's cheaper if not included

I think that's all I really want

red rescue team remake :P haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

tak13 said:
FULL HD or Ultra HD,6inch screen,small bezzels,20.7 mp cameras and 5.1 dolby digital plus:Plooool this would mean an expensive hanheld,but ninty could manage to sell it at 230$:P

You seriously want them to go from 240p to 2160p?

Non-cheap buttons that don't crap out!

Around the Network

Region free. More niche games. Proper account system.

Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:

Would that even be possible on a 6 inch screen?

We're getting phones with 2K 6 inch screens, so I'd assume that soon enough it'll be possible.

MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:

hhaaahahahhaahhahan yeah ,we all have to make the big jump:P considering that 3ds successor comes in 2017...in  a year that UHD will have penetrate a lot in the market,ninty should keep up with the trend:P

Them not to make one, and focus on making a successful console.

Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:

Would that even be possible on a 6 inch screen?

UHD mobile phone screens are on the way ;) I will repeat this:considering that 3ds successor comes in 2017...in  a year that UHD will have penetrate a lot in the market,ninty should keep up with the trend:P i could comform to  QHD