By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want in 3DS' Successor?

What features do you want most?

Bring back Dual Screen 34 17.17%

More powerful than today's mobiles 115 58.08%

All of New 3DS' buttons 14 7.07%

3D functionality 13 6.57%

Gyroscope 0 0%

Improved OS 21 10.61%

Total:197

I don't buy handhelds, but I think they should make an small Android tablet that plays exclusive Nintendo software, and has real buttons. Make a premium, versatile product. And then have linked functionality with the next home console.

Around the Network

I want it to be cheap and not focus on graphics. Instead, focus on battery life, a system that instantly starts up (unlike the 3DS...), games cheaper than 3DS games, no 3D as a selling feature, better integration of the touch screen, sensors (heart rate, altitude, etc.) and a decent rumble feature. Oh and I want them to sell it for no more than €199, including the next Mario or Tetris games. Of course instead of focusing on the current hardcore direction that is killing the company I'd want them to release mass market games for it as all mass market Nintendo consoles (NES, Gameboy, Wii, DS) succeed while all hardcore Nintendo consoles (N64, Gamecube, 3DS, Wii U) fail.

Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:
FULL HD or Ultra HD,6inch screen,small bezzels,20.7 mp cameras and 5.1 dolby digital plus:Plooool this would mean an expensive hanheld,but ninty could manage to sell it at 230$:P

You seriously want them to go from 240p to 2160p?

Would that even be possible on a 6 inch screen?

Someone doesn't pay attention to the smartphones world. A lot of new phones have that resolution, although I can't think of one that's 6 inch there are plenty between 5 and 6.

Ka-pi96 said:
curl-6 said:
Them not to make one, and focus on making a successful console.

You don't like Nintendos handhelds?

It's nothing against Nintendo, I just don't like handheld gaming in general. Gaming is a big screen couch activity to me.

curl-6 said:

No way...this could put ninty in trouble!all of her hanhelds are huge successes,!she hasnt lose ever the 1st place there and she won t:P nintendo earns a lot money from them:P Back in gamecube era gameboy advance retain nintendo robust:P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:
FULL HD or Ultra HD,6inch screen,small bezzels,20.7 mp cameras and 5.1 dolby digital plus:Plooool this would mean an expensive hanheld,but ninty could manage to sell it at 230$:P

Someone doesn't pay attention to the smartphones world. A lot of new phones have that resolution, although I can't think of one that's 6 inch there are plenty between 5 and 6.

Those are 2K.

curl-6 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
curl-6 said:

You don't like Nintendos handhelds?

It's nothing against Nintendo, I just don't like handheld gaming in general. Gaming is a big screen couch activity to me.

So you never game solely on the Gamepad?? That's like my fave WiiU feature.

ktay95 said:

So you never game solely on the Gamepad?? That's like my fave WiiU feature.

In splitscreen with the other player(s) on the main screen in games like Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Hyrule Warriors, yeah.

Better power is a given. The OS needs to be improved the most.

MohammadBadir said:
ktay95 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
tak13 said:

Those are 2K.

Sorry, messing up UHD and QHD -_- 

Why the fuck can't we stick to simple.numbers =P