By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
naruball said:
Maraccuda said:

Most of the PSASBR roster is shit, but the gods would win.

Except if Smash bros has Mewtwo, then he alone will absolutely destroy everyone.

EDIT: On second thought, Ganandorf is pretty much invincible so the Kratos and Zeus will struggle with that.

Please define "most". Or "shit". Either will be fine.

Is Kratos shit?

Dante?

Kat?

Zeus?

Nariko?

heihachi?

Ratchet and Clank?

Jak and Daxter?

Cole? 

Evil Cole?

Raiden?

The roster is tiny anyway, so please explain.

I am ranking them on tiers. And I did imply Kratos and Zeus are top tier. Others would be Dante and Raiden. The others have strength but not really resiliance (I am sure even Raiden would whoop Cole's ass).

Sword fighters cancel out with Fire Emblem characters.

Heihachi would struggle with Cap Falcon (an intergalactic bounty hunter able to defeat aliens with all their on alien martial arts).

Characters like Ice Climbers and such are trash so they can compete with the trash of PSASBR.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
naruball said:
Maraccuda said:

Most of the PSASBR roster is shit, but the gods would win.

Except if Smash bros has Mewtwo, then he alone will absolutely destroy everyone.

EDIT: On second thought, Ganandorf is pretty much invincible so the Kratos and Zeus will struggle with that.

Please define "most". Or "shit". Either will be fine.

Is Kratos shit?

Dante?

Kat?

Zeus?

Nariko?

heihachi?

Ratchet and Clank?

Jak and Daxter?

Cole? 

Evil Cole?

Raiden?

The roster is tiny anyway, so please explain.

I am ranking them on tiers. And I did imply Kratos and Zeus are top tier. Others would be Dante and Raiden. The others have strength but not really resiliance (I am sure even Raiden would whoop Cole's ass).

Sword fighters cancel out with Fire Emblem characters.

Heihachi would struggle with Cap Falcon (an intergalactic bounty hunter able to defeat aliens with all their on alien martial arts).

Characters like Ice Climbers and such are trash so they can compete with the trash of PSASBR.

Calling them "shit" and "trash" is still completely unnecessary. They're far from it. And struggling to beat somone doesn't make a character "shit".

naruball said:

Calling them "shit" and "trash" is still completely unnecessary. They're far from it. And struggling to beat somone doesn't make a character "shit".

I mean 'trash' as in Yamcha level trash. No more than goons/sub characters/cannon fodder. The battles they are in would be severely terrible in comparison to others.

Eg; Sackboy vs Ice Climbers, the perfect idea of a borefest.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Legendary thread.

Almost 500 replies for this thread?! Wow.........

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

SUPA SMASH BRODERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, SUPA SMASH BRODERS officially win!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Well, SUPA SMASH BRODERS officially win!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Bye bye, Sony Ponys

Moderated - Kresnik.

Super Smash bros wins the popularity contest that is for sure.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5