By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
binary solo said:
Kratos wins all fights. Game over.

...Not sure if you are joking or not.

EDIT: Not trying to downplay Kratos, just wondering if you are playing into the joke that whenever the thread is bumped someone says this.

Around the Network

Kratos Vs. the entire Smash Bros roster and Kratos would win, therefore PS Allstars

riderz13371 said:
Kratos Vs. the entire Smash Bros roster and Kratos would win, therefore PS Allstars

Clyde32 said:
riderz13371 said:

riderz13371 said:

Around the Network

Easy Sony get Capcom to make Ps all star >.> if that happen It would be God like and heck it might be Capcom vs ps all star if that happen. >.>

Clyde32 said:
riderz13371 said:

XanderXT said:
Clyde32 said:
riderz13371 said:

Ahem!

The original and greatest of all Spartans. 'Nuff said.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
XanderXT said:
Clyde32 said:
riderz13371 said:

Ahem!

No contest.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

binary solo said:
XanderXT said:
Clyde32 said:
riderz13371 said:

Ahem!

Master Chief was shooting The Covenant in 2001, 4 years before Kratos even existed!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!