By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Clyde32 said:
XanderXT said:

Around the Network

Smash has more and stronger characters. And before someone says kratos is a god, so is Palutena. Shulk, link, zelda and ganondorf also have godly powers.

Shulk alone would beat kratos.

XanderXT said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Clyde32 said:
XanderXT said:

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
XanderXT said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Clyde32 said:
XanderXT said:

Can we just stop? 

I get the last word though!

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Smash by sheer numbers. There really isn't anything Kratos, or anyone else, can do about Super Sonic. If we let Pit use the Great Sacred Treasure, he'd simply be way too fast for Kratos or Zeus. After the two gods are done, Samus' technology (including the invincible screw attack) wipes out everyone else. I'm not really sure Kratos could take out Samus either way.

That's before we get into Ganondorf who is basically unbeatable without certain methods that won't be available to the All Stars, Rosalina's ill defined cosmic powers, and so on, it's a pretty clear victory for Nintendo.

P.S.

Anyone who's played Xenoblade...

*spoilers spoilers spoilers*

Knows that Shulk is basically a god by the end of the game and can literally recreate the damn universe with the Monado. So... there's that too.

I'd say the universe recreation was a unique moment and is not part of shulk's powers

But shulk could foresee each and every attack and use the monado arts to defend acordingly. And the monado bends to his will, being able to cut through anything. A single good slice and the enemy is as good as dead, even if a god.

Then we have the zelda characters and their triforce power.Link has the whole triforce for himself sometimes, meaning he could simply wish for the all stars roster to cease existing (something he already did with his enemies).

Pit kills lesser gods by himself and greater gods with the three sacred treasures.. Palutena is at least as powerfull as pit.

The rest of the all stars rosters wouldn't even stand a chance.

Clyde32 said:
XanderXT said:

Mr_No said:
Clyde32 said:
XanderXT said:

Materia-Blade said:

Shulk alone would beat kratos.

Which is what I've been saying.

Mr_No said:

Lol, alright. If you say so.