By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
Clyde32 said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Broken then?

"Weak and pathetic"

Not sure which Hector you were using, but it wasn't mine, or anyone's that I know. Marth was fine in Shadow Dragon, that I recall. It was Eliwood that I'd consider the weakest lord, personally. Everyone I know outside of the site that plays Fire Emblem seems to agree on this, so I just figured it was a universal thing among fans that Eliwood sucks. I've yet to play Roy's game, though, so I can't speak for him. Also, have you played Awakening yet? You didn't mention it in your list of games from the series you've played. If you haven't, you seriously need to get on that. It's good that you played others first so you can appreciate classic Fire Emblem, but Awakening was a fantastic game, not to be missed.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:

Not sure which Hector you were using, but it wasn't mine, or anyone's that I know. Marth was fine in Shadow Dragon, that I recall. It was Eliwood that I'd consider the weakest lord, personally. Everyone I know outside of the site that plays Fire Emblem seems to agree on this, so I just figured it was a universal thing among fans that Eliwood sucks. I've yet to play Roy's game, though, so I can't speak for him. Also, have you played Awakening yet? You didn't mention it in your list of games from the series you've played. If you haven't, you seriously need to get on that. It's good that you played others first so you can appreciate classic Fire Emblem, but Awakening was a fantastic game, not to be missed.

I agree that Eliwood was the weakest ever. But Hector wasn't all that better for me. Lyndis is amazing though. And no, I'm still working my way up to awakening. 

Teeqoz said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Teeqoz said:

From the OP: "Super Smash Bros gets it's Melee roster, but as they appear in 4" AKA the characthers in Melee, but as they appear in 4, so no Shulk, as he's not in melee, and no Palutena either. Besides, Clank can also reset the universe (and destroy it, at that), so they're tied there. Also Ratchet doesn't actually need to restock, the battle would be over before the total ammo capacity of the shield runs out, because Ratchet could simply send all of them to another dimension. And even if we include Palutena, PSAS also has Zeuz, which is guess what, a god.

So there are two possibilites, depending on what powers Palutena has. 1. PSAS wins because they send immortals (including Palutena) to another dimension, while non-immortals are just blown to shits. 2. If it's for some reason impossible to send Palutena to another dimension, then it's a tie.

No I didn't read your link. Your link isn't some infailable proof, it simply links to another forum where they've had this same discussion, and there's 823 posts there, and I don't intend to sit down and read all of them.

Well you should, that's the same thing I made, just on another site. And I already changed it to 4 roster. And at least those guys have video evidence. You're not showing me any video evidence.

I've skimmed the first 200 posts now, and it's obvious that there's almost only Nintendo fans in that discussion. They completely ignore the best feats that PSAS has (AKA Ratchet fucking them all over, using: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWXfDE8wIuE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQ4a6UX6RE and not to mention the Tesla Barrier, an inpenetrable shield, oh and did I mention his backpack is the keeper of time? Ratchet also has all the RYNO weapons, and he has the singularity grenade, FYI the singularity is the nnermost spot of a black hole, and it has infinite density, and yeah, it's a black hole. And all of his other weapons.) Also since it's Smash 4 roster, SSB loose a very important asset (Mewtwo). Also, there is no true 'evidence' for any of this. The only way to get a deffinitive answer would be if these characters magically appeared in real life with all their powers, and actually had this fight.

The game has some cool weapon cutscene's I'll give you that.

Qute said:

Mario doesn't need to get near them to kill them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzy-G9-0NE#t=161
As seen here @2:41, Mario picks up a castle and punts it.
All he needs to do is pick up a large land mass and punt it, crushing everyone who isn't Kratos or Raiden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0OyYPXics#t=255

Donkey Kong, as seen in the link in the above, was seen punching the moon.

That feat literally puts DK's strength above any PS All-Stars character. Even Kratos.

Holy shit on both vids, Especially mario lifting and kicking an entire freaking tower lol

Is this is an actual question? Super Smash bros. win hands down!!!!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I agree that Eliwood was the weakest ever. But Hector wasn't all that better for me. Lyndis is amazing though. And no, I'm still working my way up to awakening. 

You must have gotten RNG screwed then bro, many say Hector is the best Lord in the game and like the 2nd best unit overall. Oh and I put in like 300+ hours on Awakening man, I would say its either the 2nd or 3rd Best FE... (cant decide if I like it better than Blazing Sword, but I put in like 3x more hours in Awakening though). 

As for Eliwood I dunno about being the weakest Lord (Him being mounted) but hes definitely one of (if not the) least popular Lord in the series... Also I remembered comparing Roys end game stats to Eliwood's ( you can do this since Blazing Sword is a Prequel to Roy's game, The Burning Blade) and Eliwood pretty much beats him in all stats...

Please keep on topic.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

NickK said:

Apparently it is. Seems you're very familiar with the PSASBR roster to make such a statement. Care to elaborate?

naruball said:
NickK said:

Apparently it is. Seems you're very familiar with the PSASBR roster to make such a statement. Care to elaborate?

He probably has never even seen someone playing a PS exclusive

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

GTAexpert said:
naruball said:
NickK said:

He probably has never even seen someone playing a PS exclusive

Hey, no need for insults.