By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UK finally grows some balls. Anjem Choudary among nine men arrested by counter-terror police

I bet this thread is going to be locked like all the other threads before it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11120438/Anjem-Choudary-among-nine-men-arrested-by-counter-terror-police.html

Around the Network

Could you at least explain who this guy is or why this is particularly important?

(gives you a chance to cut the attitude out of the OP as well, yah?)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I better post quickly before its locked! 

This has always been a problem in the UK. There are much fewer radical Islamists in North America and I've never understood why that's the case.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Anjem Choudary is one scary guy. He want´s to make Sharia law the law of England and actively support ISIS. He´s been linked to several terror Groups but never, as far as I know, been convicted. Hopefully they have some proof now.

Puppyroach said:
Anjem Choudary is one scary guy. He want´s to make Sharia law the law of England and actively support ISIS. He´s been linked to several terror Groups but never, as far as I know, been convicted. Hopefully they have some proof now.

On that alone he should be locked up for life or sent somewhere .. other than here.

Around the Network

OK, good for them!

Now lock the thread.

Mr Khan said:
Could you at least explain who this guy is or why this is particularly important?

Why?

Mr Khan said:

He wants to put Sharia Law in England.

He supports ISIS and Terrorism

He hates England and everyone who lives in it

He doesn't follow English rules and he thinks they are "not following Allah" so their rules are not his concern

He faps to Osama Bin Laden

This should have happened sooner. like before 2005 when these guys bombed London.

QUAKECore89 said:
OK, good for them!

Now lock the thread.

So why do you guys always want to lock threads that speak out against terrorists? Social Justice crap?

brendude13 said:
Mr Khan said:

Why?

link->discuss OP's are generally not helpful, is why.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.