By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - UK finally grows some balls. Anjem Choudary among nine men arrested by counter-terror police

PullusPardus said:
phinch1 said:

This country does need to man up, it's like that Muslim peado sex slave ring with over 1400 cases of rape but the british police new but didn't want to prosecute in fear of being branded racist, this country is pathetic

Which one?

What, the Rotherham child abuse case that's been all over the media of late, from 1997-2013, 1,400 English girls under the age of 16 were abused by Pakistani men. It was covered up so as not offend said Pakistani immgrants? Political Correctness at its finest!

255,000 people in greater Rotherham, of which only 2,821 are Pakistani 'men'. Between 1997 and 2013, 1,400 white English girls under the age of 16 were sexually abused by an undisclosed number of Pakistani men. Yet this apparently isn't an issue about race or culture? The reason they got away with it, was because the local police and authorities didn't want to offend ethnic minorities. Now the only people being charged are local authorities and the police for covering it up, but not the actual perpertrators.

Seriously, go f*** yourselves! Yes, it doesn't matter about the white kids, we mustn't offend the Pakistanis. 

We should deport the lot of them, and their families.

Around the Network
KingCherry said:
PullusPardus said:
phinch1 said:

This country does need to man up, it's like that Muslim peado sex slave ring with over 1400 cases of rape but the british police new but didn't want to prosecute in fear of being branded racist, this country is pathetic

Which one?

What, the Rotherham child abuse case that's been all over the media of late, from 1997-2013, 1,400 English girls under the age of 16 were abused by Pakistani men. It was covered up so as not offend said Pakistani immgrants? Political Correctness at its finest!

255,000 people in greater Rotherham, of which only 2,821 are Pakistani 'men'. Between 1997 and 2013, 1,400 white English girls under the age of 16 were sexually abused by an undisclosed number of Pakistani men. Yet this apparently isn't an issue about race or culture? The reason they got away with it, was because the local police and authorities didn't want to offend ethnic minorities. Now the only people being charged are local authorities and the police for covering it up, but not the actual perpertrators.

Seriously, go f*** yourselves! Yes, it doesn't matter about the white kids, we mustn't offend the Pakistanis. 

Doesn't surpise me. knowing a bunch of pakistani people myself. Political Correctness is worse than racism. If you're protected by just being black/paki/arab...etc and is allowed to do whatever you want. how is racism worse? I honestly don't give a fuck about most races and I don't care if i offend anyone if they are doing something wrong its not because of their race it is because they're doing something wrong.

PullusPardus said:
KingCherry said:
PullusPardus said:
phinch1 said:

Which one?

Doesn't surpise me. knowing a bunch of pakistani people myself. Political Correctness is worse than racism. If you're protected by just being black/paki/arab...etc and is allowed to do whatever you want. how is racism worse? I honestly don't give a fuck about most races and I don't care if i offend anyone if they are doing something wrong its not because of their race it is because they're doing something wrong.

It's not political corrctness. PC is an easy excuse and scape goat sometimes used for inaction. Finding evidence and taking somone to court, especially on the shacky issue of someone making close to the line speeches, it's just too much work. Contary to what some seem to believe the muslim population isn't up in arms because of these arrests, the arrests of past extrmists, or the mulsims who are arrested every day just like everyone else for many other reasons. 

PullusPardus said:

Is there an article explaining why those cases of sexual harassement were covered up? Can you provide a link?

I'd like to read about it.

Goatseye said:
PullusPardus said:

Is there an article explaining why those cases of sexual harassement were covered up? Can you provide a link?

I'd like to read about it.

And an artical explaining why Jimmy Savale's abuse was covered up whilst you're at it. Or why so many other rapes sexual and assults that take place in the uk often never making it to court regardless of race or religion.

The fact is, our justice system is weak on these issues. They often come down to one persons word against another and most victimes don't even bother reporting it. Hell, the uk has a massive sex slave industry with illlegal immigrents coned into coming over and being imprisoned. The police just don't want the agro and difficulty of dealing with these kinds of cases, not when they have a nice simple robbery to get to grips with.

You might find the odd policeman who'll say something like 'oh, I can't do anything, not my fauilt, policial correctness and all that.' It's a dumb excuse and it's NEVER the real reason.

Around the Network

So its more of a judicial system problem than "Political Correctness."

Goatseye said:

No, it's a PC issue.

Unconditional lockdown on anything British should it be deemed to offend.

Ultimate freedom of expression ro rant, piss & moan if you're deemed an ethnic minority.

Goatseye said:

You mean the rape ones? 

They were hiding it for 16 years and not mentioning them because they would be deemed racist. of course it is P.C

Who are "They"? I don't live in the UK nor I'm current of this issue.

Goatseye said:
Who are "They"? I don't live in the UK nor I'm current of this issue.

British government.