By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking September 15-21

QuintonMcLeod said:

The rest of what you're saying reads as "blah blah blah".

If you're going to continue kicking up a stink in this thread, at least have the courtesy to reply to people without being rude..  This was completely un-necessary when Outlawauron is replying to you properly.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Give it up guys. There are only 2 people agreeing with him and they're both zero alts.

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. I'm saying give the game more than one day of sales and then determine its fate.

It's sad when your love for a company blinds you to the point in which you are willing to humiliate yourself this bad. Quinton, just stop, this is ridiculous and totally pointless, you won't convince anyone into this madness of yours.

And stop writing in bold, makes you look like a douche on top of everything else.

Moderated - Kresnik.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

GTAexpert said:
QuintonMcLeod said:
GTAexpert said:

Killzone: Shadow Fall has sold well above 2 million, and its nowhere nearly as big a series as 3D Mario.

According to VGchartz, it sold 1.8 million:
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/71543/killzone-shadow-fall/

Sony has OFFICIALLY stated that KZ: SF has sold over 2.1 million units as of February 2014:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/04/ps4-sales-pass-6-million-following-japanese-launch

Great. Are you suggesting that we now compare Killzones official numbers to SM3DW VGChartz's numbers? Your main point was that Killzone outsold SM3DW, but you're not using official numbers for both games....

Scisca said:
It's sad when your love for a company blinds you to the point in which you are willing to humiliate yourself this bad. Quinton, just stop, this is ridiculous and totally pointless, you won't convince anyone into this madness of yours.

And stop writing in bold, makes you look like a douche on top of everything else.

What company am I showing love to here? I didn't know that telling people to give a particular game more time to sell was defending a company.

Around the Network
Vena said:
Barozi said:

Not saying it has to happen, but just because Nintendo funded it (also do we know if they fully funded it or just paid a lot with the rest coming from SEGA or Platinum?) or publishes it, it's certainly not set in stone that it will never release elsewhere. IP rights are still with SEGA unlike Wonderful 101.

It is set in stone unless, for some reason, you don't believe Kamiya and PG. Kamiya already stated that any porting would be Nintendo's call, not SEGAs or PGs.

If you want, I can redirect you to the Neogaf thread on the matter (or google it), its explained there time and again why the game is never leaving the WiiU unless SEGA rebuilds the game from scratch or buys the gamecode rights from Nintendo.

Kamiya says what he wants (which is great), but it's not necessarily true. Obviously he can't be forced to make any ports, but that doesn't stop SEGA from hiring another 3rd party dev or do it in-house in theory.
I haven't seen the contract and you haven't either, so I stay with the fact that SEGA owns the IP and the experience that told us that third party exclusives are a thing of the past.

All I can say is that this thread REEKS of mental masturbation.

Facts:
-Bayo 2 had a very cold opening in Japan, no matter if this is 1, 2 or 7 days
-Bayo 2 is never appearing on Playstation or Xbox. Nintendo owns the exclusive rights to Bayo 2. The only way it ever comes to another platform is if Nintendo sells those rights away. It wouldn't be cheap and the likelihood Nintendo would ever persue that road is extremely unlikely. Who'd they sell it to anyway? If no other publisher was interested in Bayo 2 to begin with, the're not going to be interested if was already released once and flopped

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
All I can say is that this thread REEKS of mental masturbation.

Facts:
-Bayo 2 had a very cold opening in Japan, no matter if this is 1, 2 or 7 days
-Bayo 2 is never appearing on Playstation or Xbox. Nintendo owns the exclusive rights to Bayo 2. The only way it ever comes to another platform is if Nintendo sells those rights away. It wouldn't be cheap and the likelihood Nintendo would ever persue that road is extremely unlikely. Who'd they sell it to anyway? If no other publisher was interested in Bayo 2 to begin with, the're not going to be interested if was already released once and flopped

Yeah. This thread is a mess.

The inane logic.

The constant mocking.

Well done everyone. *slow clap*

The game is going to sell poorly. Deal with that.

The game isn't coming to other consoles. Deal with that (even you Barozi ).

Locking.