By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will be 2015's best-selling exclusive?

?

A Wii U exclusive 99 30.18%

A PS4 exclusive 172 52.44%

An XB1 exclusive 57 17.38%

Total:328

It's tough to choose between Uncharted 4 and Halo 5 honestly.. Both games will do very well! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I'll go with my gut and say halo 5, but I would not be surprised if uncharted takes it.

I think Uncharted 4 is a given, and Halo 5 will likely be in a close second. I think a Wii U exclusive will take third, but which exclusive is the question. The popular opinion seems to be Zelda, but I think people may be seriously underestimating Mario Maker. If done right that game could be one of the most marketable games on the system, especially if they release a Mario Maker hardware bundle (I'm also predicting a price drop on hardware when that game comes out).

NNID: TheCCluc

Can someone please explain to me why people actually think Uncharted 4 will outsell Halo 5? Its been 2 generations and now onto our 3rd with Xbox vs PlayStation and since when did Uncharted get the thumbs up for out selling Halo?

Halo 4 was the least favourite out of the 4 to many Halo fans and yet it sold 9 million units!... The best Uncharted game sold 6m. Now don't get me wrong, Sales mean nothing when it comes to quality of a game but remember Halo attracts a bigger audience, it attracts the story telling, Sci-fi, multiplayers, and FPS gamers. Its why games like Mario, Pokemon, Minecraft, World of Warcraft sell so well because they attract a monster audience.

Halo 5 because it's what everyone who buys Xbox wants (especially a more narrowly bought one see Xbox 1's attach rate with Halo 1 and 2).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Zelda. Assuming it comes at 2015.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Your forgot Rise of the Tomb Raider for XBox One

I'd guess Halo 5, followed by Uncharted 4, followed by The Legend of Zelda.

In a perfect world it would be Xenoblade or Zelda, but it will be HALO 5

Can't believe this is even up for debate. Pretty obvious it's Halo 5.