By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will be 2015's best-selling exclusive?

?

A Wii U exclusive 99 30.18%

A PS4 exclusive 172 52.44%

An XB1 exclusive 57 17.38%

Total:328

Well it's obviously between Halo 5 and Uncharted 4.

I think Halo 5 will sell more, UC3 was the most bundled Sony game last gen with the biggest marketing budget on a console with a huge install base and couldn't even pass 7 million at retail. I don't see UC4 doing better and so I'd bet on Halo 5 selling more.

With the same bundling & advertisement as UC3 had or UC4 will get I think GoW4, TLoU2 & GT7 have the potential top Halo 5.

EDIT:

I'm talking lifetime sales, in 2015 alone UC4 should beat Halo 5 purely because the PS4 sales will be so far ahead of the X1, Halo 5 will have better legs though.

Around the Network

Will Uncharted 4 have MP? If they do have MP, it could have strong legs as well. Halo 5 will have longer legs though. My vote is Uncharted 4 because the brand has become extremely popular over the years. Still, no other game next year is going to top those 2 giants in sales.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

JustThatGamer said:

Well it's obviously between Halo 5 and Uncharted 4.

I think Halo 5 will sell more, UC3 was the most bundled Sony game last gen with the biggest marketing budget on a console with a huge install base and couldn't even pass 7 million at retail. I don't see UC4 doing better and so I'd bet on Halo 5 selling more.

With the same bundling & advertisement as UC3 had or UC4 will get I think GoW4, TLoU2 & GT7 have the potential top Halo 5.

EDIT:

I'm talking lifetime sales, in 2015 alone UC4 should beat Halo 5 purely because the PS4 sales will be so far ahead of the X1, Halo 5 will have better legs though.

Halo 4 was also bundled.

Like you I also think Sony should bundle GOW 4 and let it reach the masses, as its easily the best exclusive franchise on any console IMO.

Rafie said:
Will Uncharted 4 have MP? If they do have MP, it could have strong legs as well. Halo 5 will have longer legs though. My vote is Uncharted 4 because the brand has become extremely popular over the years. Still, no other game next year is going to top those 2 giants in sales.

Uncharted has been getting an MP mode since 2 on home consoles, so there is no reason for it not to be there in Uncharted 4.

GTAexpert said:
bigtakilla said:

I'll tell you what should, but won't be the best selling exclusive game. (It will have more depth and content than Watch Dogs, Titanfall, and Destiny combined minus DLC.)

Oh hell yeah. Game of the gen!

Nothing SHOULD be the best-selling exclusive. While Xenoblade Chronicles X may become YOUR favourite game of the gen, it might not be mine. A PS4/XB1 or another Wii U exclusive might be better.

Well, there has to be one right?

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
GTAexpert said:
bigtakilla said:

I'll tell you what should, but won't be the best selling exclusive game. (It will have more depth and content than Watch Dogs, Titanfall, and Destiny combined minus DLC.)

Oh hell yeah. Game of the gen!

Nothing SHOULD be the best-selling exclusive. While Xenoblade Chronicles X may become YOUR favourite game of the gen, it might not be mine. A PS4/XB1 or another Wii U exclusive might be better.

I meant that nothing absolutely deserves to be so. It is all upto the masses to decide which game among them will sell the most.

I want to say Halo 5 but I'm going to go with UC4 and we can all say with certainty nothing on Wii U has a chance at beating Halo 5 or UC4.

halo 5 then uncharted 4 then bloodbourne
then zelda or xenoblade

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

GTAexpert said:
bigtakilla said:
GTAexpert said:

I meant that nothing absolutely deserves to be so. It is all upto the masses to decide which game among them will sell the most.

I appreciate your opinion.

Uncharted 4 then Halo.