By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will be 2015's best-selling exclusive?

?

A Wii U exclusive 99 30.18%

A PS4 exclusive 172 52.44%

An XB1 exclusive 57 17.38%

Total:328

Halo5 or maybe Uncharted 4 will surprise us and sell more then Halo 5

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

Can someone please explain to me why people actually think Uncharted 4 will outsell Halo 5? Its been 2 generations and now onto our 3rd with Xbox vs PlayStation and since when did Uncharted get the thumbs up for out selling Halo?

Because...the ps4 outsold the one by more than 2 for 1 maybe ? No ? Never think about it ?

Imo, Uncharted 4 will easily take the first place, and after this one, mmh...i wonder, it could be halo or Zelda, i don't want to bet between these 2.

Uncharted 4, no other game will be even within 2 million of it.

Azzanation said:

Can someone please explain to me why people actually think Uncharted 4 will outsell Halo 5? Its been 2 generations and now onto our 3rd with Xbox vs PlayStation and since when did Uncharted get the thumbs up for out selling Halo?

Halo 4 was the least favourite out of the 4 to many Halo fans and yet it sold 9 million units!... The best Uncharted game sold 6m. Now don't get me wrong, Sales mean nothing when it comes to quality of a game but remember Halo attracts a bigger audience, it attracts the story telling, Sci-fi, multiplayers, and FPS gamers. Its why games like Mario, Pokemon, Minecraft, World of Warcraft sell so well because they attract a monster audience.

-People always underestimated Uncharted serie sale many expected 2 millions or 3 millions for uncharted 2 i think they don't underestimate him any more

-Halo is declining Halo 3>Halo reach>Halo 4 while Uncharted is growing Unchared 3>Uncharted 2>Uncharted

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Well, Uncharted has an advantage in PS4's bigger user base, but brainless shooters usually sell better than anything else, so I'd say Halo will take the cake anyway.

Around the Network
Renzan said:

X and PS exclusive games do not sell well. Multiplatforms always led.

Mario Party 10, Mario Maker, Zelda, Star Fox (I hope 2015), Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World - one of them.

WTF? You do know that PS exclusive series like Gran Turismo, God Of War and Uncharted exist, right? And even though I included many of them, I am sure that out of all the games you mentioned only Zelda has a chance of selling better than any other exclusive next year.

Halo. Uncharted vs Zelda is a toss up. Uncharted will more likely come out ahead, but bundles could shift this one way or the other. If Smash and other games boost the Wii U more than I expect, Zelda could pull off an upset here.

If Uncharted is not bundled though, I think Zelda could take the victory.

As much as I don't want it to, Halo 5. Won't be the highest rated, but I think it'll definitely be the highest selling.

i wish Bloodborne, but in reality Uncharted 4 is just a more popular franchise, and since the PS4 has a bigger installed base than Xbox then i think it will be the best selling exclusive, although Halo will push a lot of consoles im not quite sure how it will perform against Uncharted with a lower installed base.

Uncharted 4 for Sony, Halo 5 for Microsoft, and Zelda for Nintendo.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX