By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lizard Squad DDoS Brings Down Destiny, Ghosts, Xbox Live, PSN and The Escapist; Send Photo of Father’s Grave to SOE President. Update: Servers are reportedly back online

Can confirm PSN up.
Middle of Lost City of Ampadour right now. FFXIV master race.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

UPDATE: Users are reporting that the game servers are back online. Back to shooting and looting!

I wonder how internet criminals who admit to their crimes don't get caught, yet people who do it the sneaky way (pedophiles etc.) seem to get caught 24/7. This group has been doing this for weeks, has DDoS'd big companies such as Activision, Microsoft, Sony and more, has made a bomb threat on an American airplane and yet they don't get caught?! Dafuq!

MoHasanie said:

They also sent the Sony Online Entertainment president a picture of his dad's grave. Its the same guy who's plane was rerouted last month because of these hackers. 

some idiot/wanna be hacker decided to send me a picture of my Dad's grave out here in San Diego. You will be found.

I hate Sony atm but hate this much, much more.

God, what the hell is wrong with these lizardheads? They must be the most miserable and pathetic idiots in the world if they hate to see others having fun in their consoles. Anyways, I hope the servers for both consoles are online for everyone.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
MoHasanie said:

They also sent the Sony Online Entertainment president a picture of his dad's grave. Its the same guy who's plane was rerouted last month because of these hackers. 

some idiot/wanna be hacker decided to send me a picture of my Dad's grave out here in San Diego. You will be found.

I hate Sony atm but hate this much, much more.

Now that's fucked up to unimaginable levels. These little lizardheads are craving for attention and are begging for people to react to their kiddy games. I just hope they get squashed and smeared all over the floor like the roaches they are, metaphorically speaking.

i hope they get caught, they are not just fucking arround with big companys and A LOT of people, but they are also attacking in a way that guy from sony by sending him a picture of his DADS GRAVE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM? whats the point behind that? are they literally making fun of his dead dad???...

WHAT A BUNCH OF ATTENTION WHORES.

They need to be publicly executed, but not before having their skin ripped off with rusty meat hooks and dipped in salt and splashed with sulfuric acid. If they die early resuscitate them.

#SmallPenisSquad

poklane said:

I wonder how internet criminals who admit to their crimes don't get caught, yet people who do it the sneaky way (pedophiles etc.) seem to get caught 24/7. This group has been doing this for weeks, has DDoS'd big companies such as Activision, Microsoft, Sony and more, has made a bomb threat on an American airplane and yet they don't get caught?! Dafuq!

Don't believe what media tells you. Those people getting caught 24/7 aren't as sneaky as you'd think, nor they make up such a huge number. Arrogant criminals tend to be the clever ones, so these kind of people can't be caught within hours.