By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lizard Squad DDoS Brings Down Destiny, Ghosts, Xbox Live, PSN and The Escapist; Send Photo of Father’s Grave to SOE President. Update: Servers are reportedly back online

Just a bunch of people looking for attention due to shortcomings in their own lives. Pay them no heed.

Around the Network

they should hire Liam Neeson because he will find them and he will kill them

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Couldn't sync my Last of Us trophies earlier (Just beat grounded and Left Behind Grounded). Guess this explains why. I still can't figure out who the hell is benefiting from this nonsense. Everyone loses as far as I can tell.

4 ≈ One

These fools are really irritating to hear about but that graveyard picture was uncalled for. These low - lifes should get their shit kicked in for that.

XBL nor PSN were ever down for me.

Around the Network

I wonder if they're really behind this I have had those problems on and off for the past 4 days with error codes like heron, groundhog etc usually mid afternoon Australian time after I've been on for a few hours.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
I wonder if they're really behind this I have had those problems on and off for the past 4 days with error codes like heron, groundhog etc usually mid afternoon Australian time after I've been on for a few hours.

Yeah I've had a couple of problems on xbox live in the past few days too. Twice I couldn't sign in and once I disconnected inbetween a game. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54