By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lizard Squad DDoS Brings Down Destiny, Ghosts, Xbox Live, PSN and The Escapist; Send Photo of Father’s Grave to SOE President. Update: Servers are reportedly back online

MoHasanie said:

It seems as if they sent the Sony Online Entertainment president a picture of his dad's grave. Its the same guy who's plane was rerouted

Absolutely disgusting. These assholes deserve some serious jail time.

Around the Network

Hooray for single player games! No connection required!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

These kids are dicks and deserve whatever they get.

But I have to admit, "LIZARD SQUAD ON YA FOREHEAD!" cracks me up.

Well.......

Good Luck.

My friends been playing for hours. So PSN isn't down and Destiny isn't either.

Around the Network

People on sites like downdetector saying they couldn't get on Xbox Live for a while also. Any reason that isn't mentioned in the title? Don't worry, it's rhetorical

On TLOU Remastered right now. No issues here.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

celador said:
People on sites like downdetector saying they couldn't get on Xbox Live for a while also. Any reason that isn't mentioned in the title? Don't worry, it's rhetorical

I didn't know about Xbox Live. I'll add it now. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PSN, XBL, cod ghosts and Destiny were down or having issues for a few minutes. went back to normal pretty quickly though

But that grave thing is disgusting

There is a fine line between general hacking and cracking like Geohot, and shit like this. I hope he is found and prosecuted.