By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Romantic Advice Thread

Tagged games:

Stop lurking.. start hunting

Don't respond to this post immediatly.. Think about those words.. Repeat them to yourself a few times while i'm gonna trademark them..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
trashleg said:
NiKKoM said:

Yeah.. You get a slap from me.. Girl gets dumped, Mr Kahn talks about himself.. Give trashleg a hug!

Oh NikkoM... *hugs*

Khan, treat that girl to a god damn coffee for if not for your own reasons then for my sake, please. (hehe, imagine that conversation.. "why were you so persistent?" "I HAD TO MAKE TRASHLEG BELIEVE IN LOVE AGAIN")

Seriously. You were SITTING NEXT TO HER. LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO HER. Sorrynotsorry for caps but cmooonnnnnnn. Either do this, or don't do this. But for fuck sake don't let her keep you hanging by a thread week after week. Have some damn respect for yourself and either make a move or don't. Kirby's gonna be married, divorced and sued for alimony by the time you get your coffee date. Grad school is hard, I know this. But COFFEE IS COFFEE. WAFFLES ARE GREATER THAN COFFEE BUT COFFEE IS SUFFICIENT. 

You're running the risk of this casual coffee becoming some great thing in your life, that she's just gonna see as coffee (unless it includes waffles). Suck it up, buttercup. Next time you're sitting beside her write a text that says "coffee. when?" and show it to her under the desk (hey hey hey). Put her on the spot.  DO IT.

You should listen to Trashleg. She knows what she's talking about!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

i have an idea khan practice your pickup lines on trash here and i can snicker about it at work:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm good, i'm onto something here, though it has been inconclusive thus far, it's still a faster track out.

Hopefully i'll be able to report before wednesday, and the thread will be over (for good or for ill).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

hell if you get something done by wednesday i'll reveal my true face

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Over? You sure? So you might have a nice 1 to 1 time with her.. Then what? I mean.. I'm all for you figuring it out on your own cause basicly you are.. We can't help you in real life.. But i just wanna say: ask if you don't know.. We all made mistakes, were heartbroken, did stuff right, shed a tear, shared a laugh and in Kirby's case knows how to leave the money on the table..

NiKKoM said:
Over? You sure? So you might have a nice 1 to 1 time with her.. Then what? I mean.. I'm all for you figuring it out on your own cause basicly you are.. We can't help you in real life.. But i just wanna say: ask if you don't know.. We all made mistakes, were heartbroken, did stuff right, shed a tear, shared a laugh and in Kirby's case knows how to leave the money on the table..

speaking of which i recently saw a sign saying soft sm which had me intrigued

kirby007 said:

speaking of which i recently saw a sign saying soft sm which had me intrigued

Be a man.. Go for regular sm.. You don't drink Coke Zero do you?

Too much scrutiny into my personal doings. Be sure that i'll ask if i have anything specific.

although this could easily fizzle to nothing, and that may very well be what's happening right now. But we'll see...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Too much scrutiny into my personal doings. Be sure that i'll ask if i have anything specific.

although this could easily fizzle to nothing, and that may very well be what's happening right now. But we'll see...

Meh.. Don't worry about that, we don't know you in real life.. You're a guy we met on the internet..  And trashleg is gonna break your legs if it fizzles to nothing.. At least get a nice 1 on 1 lunch with that girl out of it..