By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So XBO didn't manage to outsell PS4 with launch in Japan and 2nd tier EU countries...What Next?

Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

No..it won't, it has outsold x1 all year holidays the momemntum and demand for each is not going to drastically change, remakes won't make a diff.

PS4 momentum is already nonexistant. 190k last month in the US? I mean come on. That's just terrible.

Yet x1 was lower.....and peopelw ere holding off on destiny bundle, so your arguemnt is laughable at best..Sales will go up drastically from now on.

Don't disrespect my argument. PS4 is failing in the US whether you want to accept it or not. Nobody's going to buy the Destiny bundle anyways so it doesn't matter. 

You almost got me..nice try.

Around the Network
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

Yet x1 was lower.....and peopelw ere holding off on destiny bundle, so your arguemnt is laughable at best..Sales will go up drastically from now on.

Don't disrespect my argument. PS4 is failing in the US whether you want to accept it or not. Nobody's going to buy the Destiny bundle anyways so it doesn't matter. 

You almost got me..nice try.

Aww why'd you ban him? I was having so much fun. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

No..it won't, it has outsold x1 all year holidays the momemntum and demand for each is not going to drastically change, remakes won't make a diff.

PS4 momentum is already nonexistant. 190k last month in the US? I mean come on. That's just terrible.

Please tell me what kind of crack do you use ! I wanna try.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

I assume he's being sarcastic.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Can people not reply to FW please? It's just not worth it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Nate4Drake said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

I assume he's being sarcastic.

He was :)   err, I hope.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

NobleTeam360 said:
Excuses? Who are these supposed excuses even coming from?

"xbox fans". Duh.

Xbox fans don't care about sales this gen. Take this thread for example.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176178&page=84

It sold well, like I said before. The real problem is next week and the week after that.

Don't copy random editorials.

Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:
Fusioncode said:
iameternalfire said:

You must be joking right? 

walsufnir said:

I don't say sales don't matter but they are only one part of the equation. I mean look at how many people here come up with "I know what can save the Vita!"-threads. This system is selling incredibly low and has so many followers. And according to them it even has good games and still isn't selling good.

So what is the Vita now? A bad system? An unsuccessful system? Should Sony abandon it because 3ds is way more successful?

Btw, in the beginning I was more in tech-threads on this forum but sadly these are mostly gone... :(

i am a sony fan, I have said this before and will say it again. Yes. Sony should abandon the Vita. Not cause its a bad system, or cause the 3ds is selling much better. But cause it was an all out outta touch bad business decision. I don't think in the current industry it or even the 3ds is needed. Especially when these days you can buy a smartphone that costs less then a vita/3ds but can do much, much, much more. That vita money could have been better spent by sony to make the mobile business more competitive. This is my opinion.