By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New FAST Racing Neo screens

Yeah because PS3/360 games are 1080P 60FPS with physics engines running at 240FPS with 10,000 draw calls(psst ISS PS4 uses 10,000 as well) and using 8k textures with day and night cycles with Dynamic weather. All this under 1GB SMH some people lol

PS3/360 games barely even do 2k textures. Show me 1 single PS3/360 game that has everything I just mentioned including under 1GB. I dare you.

Around the Network

Yup. This new screenshot is even better!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

curl-6 said:

Very repetitive pattern on the ground there. And the bushes look like they were planted.

I seriously want to know what the hype is about this games graphics ... In my eyes this is FAR from amazing.

The texture filtering is anything but good since I can hardly make out the details in the distance and the foliage isn't all that impressive. What's more is that this game lacks in lighting and in the shading department. 

The only thing that I can think of that is decent is the track ... Are my standards just too high or am I failing to realize the beauty ? 

Seriously, that graphic is kinda Cryengine.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
seriously, I was certain it was another XboxONE/Ps4 game

some of the best graphics yet, this looks really, really good, and realistic!

Check your eyes again, because it looks comparable to mid-gen PS3/360 games, not PS4/XB1 games.

Please name a PS3/360 game that does deferred rendering at 60fps with 4k-8k textures.

This game couldn't be done on last gen.

Also worth noting; on their recent trailer for Art of Balance, there are a number of comments along the lines of "another indie game for the failstation 4!" It says a lot that casual observers are confusing it with a PS4 title.

curl-6 said:
Also worth noting; on their recent trailer for Art of Balance, there are a number of comments along the lines of "another indie game for the failstation 4!" It says a lot that casual observers are confusing it with a PS4 title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPrAxdavv8

These are probably trolls that commented in the wrong video ... 

fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPrAxdavv8

These are probably trolls that commenting on the wrong video ... 

Using the term "failstation" is proof enough that they are trolls, haha. But to confuse even trolls says something. The game really wouldn't look out of place in PS4's indie catalogue.

for a small third party company of low budget trhey surely are doing lot better than medium and big third parties out there

in the first image i am impressed of the lod of the mountains and the terrain