By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New FAST Racing Neo screens

I maintain what I said in my first post (which is right under the OP). Nothing short of freaking amazing!

Around the Network
JEMC said:
It looks really good (although a bit of AA would be appreciated). I hope they show it in motion soon.

It's a 720p game so there's always going to be some aliasing. At least they're not giving us supersampled x16 AA bullshots. ;)

I'd love to see it in motion at Shin'en's trademark 60fps, but it took Art of Balance 7 months to go from first screens to first trailer... :( 

Hopefully this time we don't have to wait so long.

curl-6 said:
JEMC said:
It looks really good (although a bit of AA would be appreciated). I hope they show it in motion soon.

It's a 720p game so there's always going to be some aliasing. At least they're not giving us supersampled x16 AA bullshots. ;)

I'd love to see it in motion at Shin'en's trademark 60fps, but it took Art of Balance 7 months to go from first screens to first trailer... :( 

Hopefully this time we don't have to wait so long.

True to that .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Amazeballs!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

~ Zero alt removed ~

Around the Network

The detail in the above screenshot is nice, but textures and lighting need a lot of improvement for it to look really good.

seriously, I was certain it was another XboxONE/Ps4 game

some of the best graphics yet, this looks really, really good, and realistic!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Dem 4-8K textures doe!

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
seriously, I was certain it was another XboxONE/Ps4 game

some of the best graphics yet, this looks really, really good, and realistic!

Check your eyes again, because it looks comparable to mid-gen PS3/360 games, not PS4/XB1 games.