By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New FAST Racing Neo screens

curl-6 said:
bigtakilla said:

And even still, Shin'en can pull these level of graphics off on a fraction of that budget. Either way you slice it, Shin'en putting the top names to shame when it comes to what level of graphics they can pull off on the Wii U.

Not just a fraction of the budget, but with a team of 5 guys.

They did the same thing on Wii; almost nothing on that system, including big budget productions, could touch their 40MB Wiiware games Jett Rocket and FAST Racing League in technical terms.

Nintendo needs to hire these guys outright.

Around the Network

i want a pick of project cars version for the wii u now

New screen! 

Nice!
If you zoom in on the brown road there are some coloured balls. What could that be?

Woah.....even better than the first.

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:
Nice!
If you zoom in on the brown road there are some coloured balls. What could that be?

Energy balls like in FAST: Racing League.

Looks good, but I want to see vehicles in motion...

So boss

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

baloofarsan said:
Nice!

Episteme beat me to it, but they're likely the energy items you pick up to power your phase shifting and boost, like in the first game:

Aaaaand, third screen!

It looks really good (although a bit of AA would be appreciated). I hope they show it in motion soon.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.