By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor or Fail ? : Monster Hunter 4 for WiiU ( WiiU logo on a MH4U banner)

Soundwave said:
Probably a printing mistake though seriously Capcom how much effort would it take to make a Wii U version since they did it for MH3 Ultimate.

^^^This. They said it was hard porting a 3DS game to the Wii U but at least they have the roadmap this time to do it so it shouldn't be harder. I don't even give a shit what it looks like I'll buy both versions of the game if that's the case. 

Around the Network

What if Nintendo and Capcom still confuse deciding which MH they are gonna bring to Western is it MH4U or MHFG?

cycycychris said:

It appears to be a fail, which it obviously was. But he used the word still!!!!!

GG.

Still weird to see MH4U not on the Wii U, though.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

IamAwsome said:

I say real. If 3 for the Wii U was a "smash hit" by Capcom's own admission then the next game coming to Wii U shouldn't surprise anyone.

Yeah, they were quite pleased with how it did, especially in North America.

That said, 4U has online play, which was really the differentiating factor for the Wii U version (that and upscaling, playing on the big screen) so i really don't mind if it's not on Wii U in this case, though i would prefer it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Looks like printing error but if real I will day 1 it!

And spend the next 400 hours skinning legendary beasts!!!!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Id definately prefer this on the Wii U and im a bit shocked it isn't coming considering 3 did. wasted so many hours on that game.

Blob said:
Id definately prefer this on the Wii U an im a bit shocked it isn't coming considering 3 did. wasted so many hours on that game.

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted. ;)

curl-6 said:
Blob said:
Id definately prefer this on the Wii U an im a bit shocked it isn't coming considering 3 did. wasted so many hours on that game.

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted. ;)

True, still it consumed me for a good month where I didn't get anything else done which could be considered a problem lol

This reminds me. I still have to get all of those awards on MH3U.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/237387-monster-hunter-4-ultimate-not-coming-to-the-wii-u-german-banner-was-a-printing-error

Another confirmation that it was a fail.