By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor or Fail ? : Monster Hunter 4 for WiiU ( WiiU logo on a MH4U banner)

please be real i love MH3U on the Wii U

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
cycycychris said:

I doubt that Capcom has any plans to go to the Vita. So, for capcom it'll be awesome deal. Nintendo paying you to keep a game exclusive that you alreaady plan to keep exclusive.

It just keeps Sony/Mobile out of the equation, Nintendo will be making money by spending money. Everyone wins.

... Except Sony and Mobile.

Given how few risks Capcom has been taking in the last few years, I think it's safe to assume MH4 will come to Wii U eventually...
MH4 wasn't even out six months in Japan when they announced MH4U...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
Given how few risks Capcom has been taking in the last few years, I think it's safe to assume MH4 will come to Wii U eventually...
MH4 wasn't even out six months in Japan when they announced MH4U...

The name tho....

Monster Hunter 4 U WiiU          MH4UWiiU maybe even  MH4UWiiUHD

badgenome said:
Since this is Capcpom we're talking about, it's safe to assume it's a printing error until they say otherwise.

If this is real, I can't wait for Monster Huntre For on Wii.

Around the Network

As much as I want it to be real...its not.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Can it be both? Like a rumor fail?

probably a fail but hopefully a huge hint

I'd buy that day 1.
MH3 gave me over 1000 hours of enjoyment.

cycycychris said:
globalisateur said:
Seriously, how many years of Monster Hunter exclusivity did Nintendo buy to Capcom? Did it really work for Capcom that much?

Nintendo has is until the end of 2015 I believe. But look at the Vita sales and then look at the 3DS. It very well apears Capcom made the right choice.

Well PSP sales boosted up in jpn because MH series, and then a lot of hunting game come to PSP and Vita. i think if Vita had MH series from the begining it will be different.

and about the banner i hope this is true, i played MH3U on my WiiU for about 600 hours and still playin it sometime. please bring it to WiiU T.T