By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor or Fail ? : Monster Hunter 4 for WiiU ( WiiU logo on a MH4U banner)

Probably a printing mistake though seriously Capcom how much effort would it take to make a Wii U version since they did it for MH3 Ultimate.

Around the Network

Maybe its a secret message that it is coming but idk. The sales of the wiiU isn't very high so idk why capcom would be interested... But the name does fit perfectly with the wiiU though

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I ll be upset if we don t get MH4 on the WiiU

I bought MH3 for the Wii and it did pretty well sales wise- I bought MH3U for Wii U and it did well considering the small instal base and the fact it was not really a new MH game
A well done MH4 on the Wii U would sell a few systems and be worth it for both Capcom and Nintnedo - MH is one of the few franchises that fans would buy a Wii u for just that game

It's either fake or an accident. If there was going to be a Wii U version, we would have heard about it already

Soundwave said:
Probably a printing mistake though seriously Capcom how much effort would it take to make a Wii U version since they did it for MH3 Ultimate.

I'd be amazed if they don't do it... the MH3HD was a very good seller, they'd just be pissing potential money to the wind.

But this is Capcom...

Around the Network

Seriously, how many years of Monster Hunter exclusivity did Nintendo buy to Capcom? Did it really work for Capcom that much?

globalisateur said:
Seriously, how many years of Monster Hunter exclusivity did Nintendo buy to Capcom? Did it really work for Capcom that much?

Its effectively permanent at this point, Capcom's not going to release it anywhere else since its major selling market is Japan and the 3DS.

From the Connichi in Kassel (Germany). Not photoshopped, but probably a printing error.

But I think that we will se a Wii U version at some point because Capcom re-releases almost everything and the mainline Monster Hunter games can't be on non-Nintendo consoles at the moment.

I am pretty sure MH4 is coming on WiiU. I have read it somewhere. But oh well... Capcom....

cycycychris said:

Nintendo has is until the end of 2015 I believe. But look at the Vita sales and then look at the 3DS. It very well apears Capcom made the right choice.

It ends with 2015, but they will no doubt renew the contract.