By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor or Fail ? : Monster Hunter 4 for WiiU ( WiiU logo on a MH4U banner)

globalisateur said:
Seriously, how many years of Monster Hunter exclusivity did Nintendo buy to Capcom? Did it really work for Capcom that much?

The rumor from 12/13 said three years. It definitely did work because the game sells great on 3DS (and effectively buried the Vita).

Around the Network

Hope its real. I like hunting games better on the big screen for some reason. I still got MH3 Ultimate to dabble on some more, but 4 will be good to have aswell.

Wish there was a bigger picture because i cant tell if its photoshoped with this one. Too low res. At first glance it can go either way, but at least it doesnt look clearly photoshoped. If it is, its a very decent job.

neogaf

Don't see signs of editing of the photo...

Could be real, Wii U stand next to banner... Without any sign... Not allocated yet? Mystery continues...

Maybe the 3 years exclusivity helped them sell Monster hunter on handheld, but what about the home consoles and the overall situation?

And the game (MH3) have being selling very well in japan but only on 3DS and at a really low cost in the end.

My point is that that maybe the game would have sold a bit less on Vita, but maybe much more on console (PS3/PS4) and much more overall if they had made the game multiplat (even if with some cheap port on PS consoles).

Is Capcom really in a great financial situation currently thanks to MH exclusivity deal? Don't you think they very much planned the 3DS would sell like DS, and the Wii U like Wii in Japan instead of what we had?

Around the Network

Yeah c'mon Capcom. Throw Nintendo console fans a bone. It's not like MH3U did terribly on the Wii U for a quickie port job.

globalisateur said:
Maybe the 3 years exclusivity helped them sell Monster hunter on handheld, but what about the home consoles and the overall situation?

And the game (MH3) have being selling very well in japan but only on 3DS and at a really low cost in the end.

My point is that that maybe the game would have sold a bit less on Vita, but maybe much more on console (PS3/PS4) and much more overall if they had made the game multiplat (even if with some cheap port on PS consoles).

Is Capcom really in a great financial situation currently thanks to MH exclusivity deal? Don't you think they very much planned the 3DS would sell like DS, and the Wii U like Wii in Japan instead of what we had?

if someone at Capcom has a brain, MH will stay exclusive to Nintendo

Click HERE and be happy 

MH3U retail+digital is over 500k...

anyway I hope is true

Click HERE and be happy 

Vena said:

Its not a rumor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1LRYTPWos0 lol.