By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Japanese Launch Week: 23k Sold

Expected baseline? My guess is 800 given this launch and support in coming months the there.



Around the Network

Japan, why u do dis?



prinz_valium said:
wow

if Japan doesnt give a shit about xbox, why does ms give a shit about Japan?


they should release in Nigeria or Pakistan instead and get better sales...

Nigeria? Pakistan? I'm surprised you didn't say Bangladesh!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Great job, MS. I expected the Japanese to only buy 38 of the consoles.



AZWification said:
prinz_valium said:
wow

if Japan doesnt give a shit about xbox, why does ms give a shit about Japan?


they should release in Nigeria or Pakistan instead and get better sales...

Nigeria? Pakistan? I'm surprised you didn't say Bangladesh!

i have to admit

i realy thought about it :D



Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

That's actually alright


If you think that's alright you probably don't know anything about console sales.

 

Selling 23k in 4 days, double as much as PS4 and Wii U, is horrible. Even the Bandai Swancrystal sold more, and you never heard of the Swancrystal.



LudicrousSpeed said:
Great job, MS. I expected the Japanese to only buy 38 of the consoles.


yeah, lets blame the japanese for this failure. 



prinz_valium said:
AZWification said:

Nigeria? Pakistan? I'm surprised you didn't say Bangladesh!

i have to admit

i realy thought about it :D

Of course! Ethiopia and Vietnam are certainly countries that could help a lot, too!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So it's the worst selling console launch of all time in Japan? Probably why Batman, The Crew and Destiny were pulled from it. I expect China to be a similiar result in the end.



Blood_Tears said:
So it's the worst selling console launch of all time in Japan? Probably why Batman, The Crew and Destiny were pulled from it. I expect China to be a similiar result in the end.

Not quite. It beat the NeoGeo