Tagged games:

My answer is....

Xenogears 61 27.35%

Xenosaga 26 11.66%

Xenoblade Cheonicles 136 60.99%

Total:223
Clyde32 said:
Scisca said:
Pity Xeno games aren't on EU PSN Store I'd play the sh!t out of them on my Vita At least Xenoblade is coming to N3DS

And I'm buying the N3DS for that reason. I'll buy anything for Xenoblade. 

This game alone is reason enough for me to get a more expensive N3DS over a cheaper 3DS. It will surely be the first game I buy for the system.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

This game alone is reason enough for me to get a more expensive N3DS over a cheaper 3DS. It will surely be the first game I buy for the system.

I know right. Even though a N3DS should be the same price as the 3DS is now. 

Clyde32 said:
Scisca said:

I know right. Even though a N3DS should be the same price as the 3DS is now. 

I sense some massive cuts to get rid of the last units.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Considering I only played a few hours of Xenogears and beat Xenosaga and Xenoblade:

Which had the best setting?  Xenoblade, I mean c'mon your world was a living giant

Which had their best characters?  Xenosaga, don't get me wrong but the characters in Xblade were kinda flat with almost no personality (except Ryan of course)

Which had then more likeable characters? Saga's. I'm in love with Shion :D

Which had best battle system?  Xenoblade wins by far

Which had the best OST?  While Xenogears has an excellent OST, Xenoblade OST is just perfect.

Which was the best overall? Xenoblade by a small margin

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

The poll as of now indicates my feelings pretty well.

Xenoblade >>>>>>>>> Xenogears >>>> Xenosaga. Don't get me wrong though, none of them are terrible (though Saga tried very hard to be),

Around the Network

Xenosaga wasn't that bad.... butI agree with the others, wasted potential.

Which had the best setting? - Xenogears
Which had their best characters? - Xenogears
Which had then more likeable characters? - Xenoears/Xenosaga
Which had best battle system? - Xenoblade
Which had their best environment? - Xenoblade
Which had the best OST? - Xenogears
Which was the best overall? - Xenogears

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I haven't found anything that beats the bone chilling story revelations in Xenogears.

Shit still makes the hair on my neck stand up just thinking about it.

Resting place of God....when I saw what came out of the ocean..../madchills

Xenosaga has some very annoying characters and Xenogears has an insanely high random encounter rate which can kill all the fun. So while Xenogears with its great story and music may have been a good game back in the day it does not stand the test of time.

Xenoblade easily wins, it is a nearly perfect game, despite having hundreds of oversimplified and stupid fetch quests and balancing issues, since your party (especially when using Melia) may be way too strong for the most part of the game but then the end boss may require grinding for 10 more levels in order to be able to beat him.

Which had the best setting? 

Xenogears

Which had their best characters? 

Xenogears

Which had then more likeable characters? 

Xenogears

Which had best battle system? 

Xenogears

Which had their best environment? 

Xenogears

Which had the best OST? 

Xenoblade Chronicles (though Xenogears has two standout tracks that beat Xenoblade)

Which was the best overall?

Xenogears. Any other answer is blasphemy.

I am the Playstation Avenger.